Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
    Any idea on price for a boxed Famicom GBA SP? Only thing is, it has a stuck pixel...
    Which version? If its the one with the plain white interior I might be interested....

Comment

Yeah, it's this one: http://www.nintendo-collection.com/M...%20Famicom.JPG

Comment

What is the worth of a PS1 official RGB SCART cable? J0e_Musashi apparently sells PS2 ones for ?40 plus postage without any trouble, and I think that this is even more uncommon.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post

Missed this but yeah thats the one I used to have. I know it was your question but how much you looking for? Wondering how much of a job swapping it with the casing on an AGS101 would be...

Comment

Originally posted by Breadboy View Post
            What is the worth of a PS1 official RGB SCART cable? J0e_Musashi apparently sells PS2 ones for ?40 plus postage without any trouble, and I think that this is even more uncommon.
            Last boxed one went for ?50 on eBay.

Was gonna get it but I can't really justify it with owning a PS2 one.

But again, just depends on what people are gonna pay with that kind of item.

Actual worth is around a tenner in real terms.

Comment

There's a German seller who has them now and again with cheap BIN, got mine for around ?20 posted.

The PS1 RGB cable was available in shops, but the PS2 cable was online only (I think, can anyone confirm?), so maybe the PS2 is less common?

Comment

No, the PS2 cable was definitely available in HMV and other retail outlets. And the PS2 cable is already hard to find, but the PS1 cable crops up much less often, so it seems to be the rarer one.

Comment

Cheers for clearing that up, wish I'd bought more of the PS1 cables now ;-)

Comment

Hit me up is more pop up. :V

Comment

madness, I didnt know these cables were rare!! I've got a few PS2 official RGB's lying around!!

Comment

Shh, you'll drive the prices down!

I got my PS2 one bundled with my debug PS2 so I didn't really pay much, if anything, for it. But hey! They're the best cable anyway for the best console. Why sell 'em?

Comment

lol yeah, I'll need to dig em out anyway, that requires far too much effort!!!

Whilst were on the subject official PS2 component lead anyone?

Comment

Not so desirable I guess. I have a PS3 one for my PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                              madness, I didnt know these cables were rare!! I've got a few PS2 official RGB's lying around!!
                              Sell them and buy my TV

Comment

How much do you guys think I can sell off the original Tournament Edition SFIV Fightstick? It's just taking up room now and I'm waaay too lazy to actually unbox it when I play and then put it back so I just don't use it anymore...

Comment

Working...
                                X