Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 JPN:

Bayonetta
    Death Smiles
    Virtual On 4
    Senko no Ronde Rev. X
    Ketsui with book

360 US:
    Tales of Vesperia Special Edition

Japanese 360 Slim 250GB

Cheers!
    Last edited by Shozuki; 11-03-2012, 19:56.

Comment

Hey guys,

Decided that further to the above when I asked about Mushi on the PS2 I have decided that the PS2 just isn't getting the use so it's time to part ways with the little box of tricks.

I'm not expecting loads but any ideas on a cost for the below (All Jpn & first print unless otherwise stated)...

Hardware -

Mint Boxed Ceramic White PStwo
      PS3 Component Cable
      Official PS2 RGB Scart
      Extra Blue Dual Shock
      Boxed Hori SC2 Arcade stick with extension cable
      Loose Taiko No Tatsujin Drum

Games -

Mushihimesama (Taito Best)
      Shikigami No Shiro 2 (Taito Best)
      DDP: DOJ (With DVD)
      Espagaluda 2 (with DVD)
      Darkstalkers collection (Capkore edition)
      Hokuto No Ken (With DVD)
      Guilty Gear: Accent Core
      Guilty Gear: Midnight Carnival (The best re-issue)
      Street Fighter III Third Strike
      Street Fighter Alpha Generations
      Taiko No Tatsujin (no idea which one though)
      Sega Ages Gunstar Heroes

Think thats the lot.

Hoping to maybe get enough out of that lot to get myself a Naomi Cab

Thanks in advance

Neil

Comment

If you parted it all up then you'd probably get enough for a Naomi. The cave games are worth about ?40 each with all the other games about a tenner each. HnK with DVD would be about ?15 though.

Boxed mint PS2 about ?70. PS3 comp about ?10. PS2 RGB SCART can be anywhere between ?10 and ?40. Spare pad ?5ish. Hori SC2 stick ?25-30. And I'd bundle the Taiko drum with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          If you parted it all up then you'd probably get enough for a Naomi. The cave games are worth about ?40 each with all the other games about a tenner each. HnK with DVD would be about ?15 though.

Boxed mint PS2 about ?70. PS3 comp about ?10. PS2 RGB SCART can be anywhere between ?10 and ?40. Spare pad ?5ish. Hori SC2 stick ?25-30. And I'd bundle the Taiko drum with the game.
          Thanks buddy.

Time to start packing everything up I think...seems a shame to have it all sitting here not being played.

Neil

Comment

My prices might be a bit off on some of the stuff, check on eBay too if you can. A quid or so under the cheapest decent condition complete Buy It Now is how I usually price stuff.

Although if I want it gone faster about 2/3 the price. Bad habit from selling PC hardware.

Comment

to be honest the edge mags arent worth that much, i wouldnt bin them though, stick them up for sale on here for a really low price then at least they will be read by someone else

Comment

im thinking of selling my retro gamer magazine collection, no idea of its value to be honest, i have all 100 so far (issue 1 is the reprinted one that came with 100 though) and all the cds too (including 1). any ideas?

Comment

Hi all - Just wanna put me feelers out and try and get an idea how much i could get for this little lot..

Mega CD (PAL)

Robo Aleste
                  Prize Fighter
                  Keio Flying squadron
                  double Switch
                  Taime Gal

MegaDrive (PAL)

Castlevania New Generation
                  Probotector
                  Empire of Steel
                  Alien Soldier
                  Zero Wing

PS2 (JAP)

Ibara
                  Espgaluda 2 - With Superplay DVD
                  Mushihimesama (First Print)
                  DDP - DOJ - With Superplay DVD

Comment

DDP / ESPGaluda - ?35-40 a piece
                    Mushihimesama First print - ?50
                    Ibara - ?70-80

Obviously, more on eBay.

Comment

Hmmmm - intresting.. Cheers

Comment

Not sure if I really want to part with this but what kind of money would you be talking about for a slim PS2 which has been fitted with both a clear crystal case and the infinity matrix mod chip?

Comment

How much is the Dreamcast Sega Direct version of Under Defeat worth? Still collectable (how many were made?) and has the HD versions made it worthless now?

Comment

thetrooper: Probably about ?50. I'd probably keep it if it's a legit matrix infinity chip though if I were you.

You'd probably still get a nice amount for it.

One up for sale here for ?95: http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=19463

I missed a regular edition here for ?20 a few years ago as my paypal was locked thanks to Play-Asia. I shall never forgive them!!

Comment

Hi Everyone

I have been out of the country for a few years and am having a clear out of bits in my storage unit now I am back.

I have a Micomsoft XRGB 2 plus upscanner that I am looking to sell. I could not find any on Ebay so was wondering if anyone here could give me a rough value?

Thanks

Comment

Sold mine for ?150 last year. So I'd say about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X