Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone at all care to hazard a guess for boxed Game Boy Lights?

Comment

A friend of mine is looking for a used but good condition Wii with balance board/Wii Fit Game, what should she be looking to pay?

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
        A friend of mine is looking for a used but good condition Wii with balance board/Wii Fit Game, what should she be looking to pay?
        Why don't you message djtickle he was wanting rid of one earlier on on this thread and about 70-100 depending on delivery and condition backwards compat with cube extras etc

Comment

Originally posted by Tomato
          Anyone at all care to hazard a guess for boxed Game Boy Lights?

At least ?50. You could go as high as ?70 but you'd be pushing it.

Comment

Thanks. Is that for the bog standard gold and silver, or the Pokemon and Mighty Atom ones too?

Comment

I remember paying about ?35 for a battered silver GB light a few years back. At the time that was a very good price with very good condition ones going for ?80+. Don't think I even saw a boxed one on ebay when I was searching...

Comment

I can't really remember too well. When I was looking into buying one a while ago I remember the Pok?mon ones commanded more though. As do the Famitsu editions. Fully boxed probably around ?50 - ?60 for gold/silver, and ?80 - ?100 for the other ones. Maybe more depending on what model it is.

Someone might come along here and tell me I'm way off though.

Comment

Originally posted by Randicoot View Post
                  I can't really remember too well. When I was looking into buying one a while ago I remember the Pok?mon ones commanded more though. As do the Famitsu editions. Fully boxed probably around ?50 - ?60 for gold/silver, and ?80 - ?100 for the other ones. Maybe more depending on what model it is.

Someone might come along here and tell me I'm way off though.
                  This is very interesting, I came into this thread with Gameboy Light on my mind, as I wanted to find out how much they cost, a quick ebay search did not bring back pleasing results. I would be really interested in the clear version, but have a feeling it would be costly. Can one get better results via a modded GBC? Is it possible to backlight a GBC?

Comment

I have the six of the damn things, a relic from my collecting days, but don't know how much to shift 'em for - will perhaps ebay them, but don't want to end up on the Shocking ebay prices thread

Comment

Just clearing out some of my brother's old PC stuff, found an old 'full whitey' Morrisons bag containing a few complete big-box 3.5" PC original games, I imagine that the first two on this list might be worth a couple of quid at least but the last three I'm not sure about (probably for the bin/chazza shop?):

Delphine Collection
                      X-Wing
                      Combat Flight Simulator: WWII Europe Series
                      Archer Maclean's Pool
                      4D Sports Boxing

PS: These aren't for my own benefit, he's strapped for cash and it seems silly me having this stuff cluttering up my place when he could possibly be benefiting from his old gaming stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by tomato View Post
                        I have the six of the damn things, a relic from my collecting days, but don't know how much to shift 'em for - will perhaps ebay them, but don't want to end up on the Shocking ebay prices thread
                        I'd be interested in taking one off your hands!

Comment

Likewise!

Comment

I'm thinking of selling my 360 shooters as I've not touched them for about a year.
                            I have Japanese 360 flashed
                            Mushihimi
                            Death smiles 2
                            Shooting love 200x
                            Raiden 4
                            Raiden fighters aces
                            Espgaluda 2
                            Otomedius gorgeous
                            Death smiles
                            Dodo pachi black label
                            Ketsui
                            And one I can't remember that is in a double pack

Comment

I'm not posting them from Japan, but I will probably be coming back to the UK later in the year, so there may well be a sales thread around the summer.

Comment

Have the first gen Nvidia 3D Vision Glasses Kit and an LG W2363D monitor... are they actually worth anything decent? They're around a little over or under a year old, not too sure. Would anyone here be interested, can't be bothered with the ebay hassle -_-

I wanna get a decent 32" TV for my bedroom. Recently got the LG LW650 for the living room and its **** for games but passive 3D works wonders for me whereas I don't actually see anything with active...

Comment

Working...
                                X