Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah I've been trying to find those Tiny Bee Controllers forever T_T

Can't really give a price but I think they were going for around ?75 back when they were released... There seems to be two up on Yahoo JP Auctions and they're listed for nearly ?300... I think thats a bit unrealistic... I don't think I'd wanna pay anymore than ?50-100 for them.

A more thorough search returns 4 results. Listed from 5000 all the way to 40,000. 15,000 seems to be the average so ?100 but none of them have bids and not many days left with one sitting on a single day for 13,500 but no bids.
    Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 19-12-2012, 13:18.

Comment

Amazon Japan has them listed for 19800yen secondhand if that's any help. But they have 3 different sellers so that price obviously isn't a great one for buying at.

Comment

Oh man, I've always wanted those.

Comment

Thanks peeps for the info on the tiny bees, will decided how much to let go as it is taking up space. And its brand new not 2nd hand =D

Comment

Can anybody suggest a fair selling price for MGS Bleemcast with complete PAL copies of Metal Gear Solid and the VR Missions?

Comment

Anyone know how much Dreamcast versions of Under Defeat and Trigger Heart Exelica(c/w soundtrack) are worth these days? Cheers!

Comment

How much is a SCPH-1000 PlayStation worth? A working unit (no box), a non-working one (laser problem) also non boxed and a fully working boxed one mint as hell

Comment

SCPH-1000, or SCPH-1002?

Unit only - ?30~
                  Non working - ?15~
                  Mint as hell - ?65+

Is fairly fair.

+/- ?10.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    SCPH-1000, or SCPH-1002?

Unit only - ?30~
                    Non working - ?15~
                    Mint as hell - ?65+

Is fairly fair.

+/- ?10.
                    Thanks It's SCPH-1000 very early models

A boxed SCPH-1000 goes for about 120+ UK pounds on ebay

Bare system around 50 (more or less):

I'll take some pics. The exterior of all the units range from very good to mint. None of the PS1's is yellowed not even a tiny bit

Thanks again
                    Last edited by DaytimeDreamer; 27-12-2012, 00:44.

Comment

Those are buy it now prices, which typically mean nothing.

My prices are typically very stingy, so add ?20-30 on top if you like.

Comment

?75 is the highest I'd pay for an absolutely pristine SCPH-1000, providing it had the SCPH-1010. Many do not.

Japanese prices are not a gauge. You'll pay ?60 for a used copy of Most Wanted, whereas it can be had for ?20 brand new over here.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                          ?75 is the highest I'd pay for an absolutely pristine SCPH-1000, providing it had the SCPH-1010. Many do not.

Japanese prices are not a gauge. You'll pay ?60 for a used copy of Most Wanted, whereas it can be had for ?20 brand new over here.
                          Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it has the SCPH-1010 but I was trying to see if its worth keeping it or putting it up for sale

Prices for mint boxed units of SCPH-10000 (PS2) and SCPH-30000 ?

Comment

SCPH-10000 depends on what revision. If it has the original 1.00 Utility Disc, then it'd be worth a fair amount indeed. If it has the 1.01, then less. I don't have an actual figure, as prices for them vary greatly. You've basically got to find someone who is after one, otherwise you'll get offered ?25 for it. :/

SCPH-30000, I'd say ?60 tops.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              SCPH-10000 depends on what revision. If it has the original 1.00 Utility Disc, then it'd be worth a fair amount indeed. If it has the 1.01, then less. I don't have an actual figure, as prices for them vary greatly. You've basically got to find someone who is after one, otherwise you'll get offered ?25 for it. :/

SCPH-30000, I'd say ?60 tops.
                              Thanks for the help man. Could you please check my selling thread and if you see something I've put for too much or too little please advice

I'm looking to sell A LOT of stuff and while I don't plan to make a fortune out of it, on the other hand It's best to avoid making a terrible loss.

Thanks again

Comment

I want to sell my modified FightStick, plus transparent unused replacement fascia and all other Sanwa accessories (JLF-TP-8YT, wires, lots of buttons etc).

How much do you think it's all worth as a bundle?

Comment

Working...
                                X