Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is final fantasy 7 pc worth?

Been told its rare? No big box but CDs and cd case mint

Comment

Without the box about ?20 tops I'd imagine.

Comment

Can anyone have a look at my previous post. I really need to get rid of these but dont know how much they are worth..

Shining Force Ressurection of the Dark Dragon
        DK King of Swing
        Final Fight One
        Dr Mario & Puzzle League (sealed)

All for GBA..

cheers

Comment

sorry, double post..
          Last edited by kyo_244; 15-10-2012, 12:44.

Comment

Just found a PAL copy of Res Evil: Code Veronica for the 'Cube & wondered what's the going rate at teh mo.

Also what about US versions of the 2 Megaman Collections?
            Not sure I'll sell them as I still love playing them but just curious.

Ta,

Neil

Comment

What price would a mint Border Down limited edition with Mousemat and soundtrack fetch? The ebay prices are mental, I refuse to believe its worth that much!

Comment

How much should I ask for an official 360 steering wheel, pretty much new condition in the box and what not?

Comment

I`ve found lots of games rough values by only searching completed listings in the advanced search options. Should be useful for people coming here. However...It`s not turning up anything for a boxed Japanese Victor Saturn (with cables and controller).
                  Anyone have an idea of what its worth??

Comment

Sold my unboxed machine here for ?40. Maybe ?60-70?

Comment

What does anyone think for a 360 (old style with hdmi) a keenect, the zoom lens thing, fable 1,2,3,
                      dance central 2, child of Eden, blue dragon, lost odyssey, deadly prem, vesperia and some other tat

Comment

Brand new 3DS? Basically got one and dont want it, could do with the money to go towards something else too, maybe a tablet or summit.

Comment

How much are the following worth?.. Ebay prices vary and to honest I think some are seriously off their heads for what they are asking!

PC-Engine Hori Fighting Commander Pad [boxed]
                          PC-Engine Galaxy Deka Gayvan [complete]
                          PC-Engine Akumajo Dracula X [complete]
                          DS Zelda Spirit Tracks [limited edition tin]

Thanks

Comment

How much for the big box PC versions of Megaman X4 and Street Fighter Alpha, can't seem to find much about them anywhere

Comment

Hi Peeps,

My friend working at ubisoft just gave me this item, Assassin's creed revelations EZIO Limited Developers Bust. I tried searching the whole internet on this item and have no results.Being not really a AC fan, i was wondering if this item have any value before i chunk it away?

Only information i have is that it is Limited to all 220 pieces (Worldwide) and given to developers who work on the game.

Comment

anyone know how much gba flashcarts are worth, i have a supercard mini sd and a generic one that hooks up via usb but no idea how much to sell them on for as i no longer use them

Comment

Working...
                                X