Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One sold a while back for 90 Euro, but the auction also included the sotc guide book and soundtrack cd.

Comment

The games by themselves go for around ?20 used. ?18 is realistic. I reckon ?65 is a decent price for the box set.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've stuck it in my sales thread for ?75 inc recorded delivery.

Cheers guys.

Comment

Hey guys,

A mint boxed PAL SNES Super Aleste...how much we talking these days??

I refuse to believe it's worth over ?70 as some people on Ebay seem to be willing to pay...

Ta,

Neil

Comment

If you're selling why complain? Get on that gravy train!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
              If you're selling why complain? Get on that gravy train!
              Lol I was considering it.

Neil

Comment

Neo Geo Pocket Colour

UK Pocket Reversi, just cart and plastic case. Whats it worth please.

Not many about so hard to judge...
                Last edited by ridgeracer; 17-01-2013, 13:35.

Comment

About a fiver. All the value of the game is in the packaging.
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I haven;t sold anything of note in an age - is there still a market for US Snes games? Boxed & complete copies of -

Chrono Trigger
                    Secret of Mana
                    Mario Kart
                    Legend of the Mystical Ninja
                    Super Star Wars
                    Mickeys Magical Quest

Ebay the best place to go?

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D View Post
                      I haven;t sold anything of note in an age - is there still a market for US Snes games? Boxed & complete copies of -

Chrono Trigger
                      Secret of Mana
                      Mario Kart
                      Legend of the Mystical Ninja
                      Super Star Wars
                      Mickeys Magical Quest

Ebay the best place to go?
                      Could be tempted in your Super Star Wars if you figure out a price...given up trying to find a cheap Super Famicom version

Neil

Comment

Could anyone tell me how much JPN Neo AES systems are going for these days? Fully boxed.
                        Also the following games - kof 98, 2000 and 2001, top hunter and viewpoint all JPN boxed with instructions.

I havent followed this stuff for years so really have no idea what they worth

Comment

PAL Sega 32x console & games

My brother has a PAL Sega 32x which is fully boxed with everything (metal plates, extra cable for use with MD1, manual) apart from the baggies that came with it. Box is in almost mint condition. Anyone know how much its worth?

He also has Star Wars, Doom, & Fred Couples Golf for the 32x too. Again all are boxed with manuals. Boxes are a little used looking & the barcodes have been cut off cos Sega were doing an offer back in the day where you could get a free game if you sent them 3 32x game barcodes. Any idea of their value guys?

Comment

Near mint cond (only played once) Chibi Robo on GC - PAL ver. It has a dent on the box and the box is a little bit scuffed from all the years I've had it though...

Comment

I reckon ?20 is a good asking price for a complete copy of Chibi Robo. There's many listed on ebay for ?30 but they never sell, and most auctions seem to end around the ?20 mark (I got mine for ?18 a year ago but prices fluctuate a bit).

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                                Near mint cond (only played once) Chibi Robo on GC - PAL ver. It has a dent on the box and the box is a little bit scuffed from all the years I've had it though...
                                Last 2 were ?43 and ?30. Amazon give about ?15, based on that mid to high 20's (?25-28) sseems to be a safe sale point.
                                Cex sell it for ?30

Danstan is right though one day it could be as low as ?15 right up to ?40 its one of them titles

Comment

Working...
                                X