Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think your right, based on those price ranges I think it'd be safe to ask for around ?20... I mean the box IS slightly damaged. It's fair enough no?

Comment

I've got a Japanese 32X and a Japanese PS3 Sonic Generations CE (with "crystal" figure, as here) I was thinking about selling. There's one 32X one eBay at the moment, but I think it's probably optimistically priced. Can't find any Sonic Generations - any idea what a reasonable price on these would be?

Comment

Any ideas on this lot chaps?

-NTSC Wii (USA) softmodded with homebrew channel and region free. Boxed and damn near mint. Barely used.

-Tatsunoku vs Capcom (JP)

-Mario Galaxy (US)

-Classic controller boxed new unused

-Component cable boxed new unused

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
          Any ideas on this lot chaps?

-NTSC Wii (USA) softmodded with homebrew channel and region free. Boxed and damn near mint. Barely used.

-Tatsunoku vs Capcom (JP)

-Mario Galaxy (US)

-Classic controller boxed new unused

-Component cable boxed new unused
          same as a normal wii the softmod adds no value as its a doddle to do ?50 maybe

TVC ?5-10
          SMG ?10
          Classic C ?6-8
          Cable ?6-8

Comment

I sold my softmodded NTSC/U Wii in the trading section here for ?60 including shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
              same as a normal wii the softmod adds no value as its a doddle to do ?50 maybe

TVC ?5-10
              SMG ?10
              Classic C ?6-8
              Cable ?6-8
              I actually just bought a Jpn version of TvsC for ?6 delivered & a brand new official Component Cable for ?12.00 delivered both off these very forums.

If that helps.

Neil

Comment

Hi gguys I recently bought a snes bundle in an antique auction and came across illusion of time Pal still sealed in the Nintendo wrapper. I looked up on ebay and the only other copy like this is selling for silly money. Is this game really that rare or worth stupid amounts. I know I'm not showing any photos but its in fantastic condition. What sort of price region would you experts think it would go for

Comment

Long time since I've visited these parts, I've been having a sort out of my gear and found a few imports from a few years back! Had a look on the bay, but big variations!

Firstly:
                  Koro Koro Puzzle: Happy Panechu! GBA
                  Pocket Bomberman Tin Box GB
                  Mini 4 Boy GB

Cheers guys

Comment

Thinking of selling a bunch of my stuff, have not played anything for years, and this seems to be the valuable stuff... any price estimations?

All games are JPN unless stated.

PS2:

Mushihime-Same (Limited Ed with Figurine, mint, game inside still factory sealed)
                    Dodonpachi dai-ou-jou, mint
                    Initial D: Special Stage

N64:

Sin & Punishment, mint complete

Xbox:

Outrun 2, d-direct version with soundtrack

Saturn:

Silhouette Mirage, mint with obi
                    Strikers 1945, mint with obi
                    Radiant Silvergun (Mint with obi)
                    Panzer Dragoon Saga (US version)

Dreamcast:

Border Down LE D-Direct version, mint with mousepad and soundtrack
                    Trizeal, mint with soundtrack and handkerchief (both of which are still sealed)
                    Under Defeat, mint with poster (still in tube, never got it out)
                    Psyvariar 2: Will to Fabricate, mint with obi
                    Ikaruga, mint with obi
                    Shikigami no Shiro II limited edition, mint with factory sealed sountrack
                    Radirgy, mint with phone card
                    Shenmue and Shenmue II, both PAL, reasonable condition (cardboard sleeve has some wear and tear)
                    Cosmic Smash

PS1:

Biohazard directors cut dual shock edition, mint with obi, reg card and complete disc

US PS1 games:

Final Fantasy Anthology
                    Final Fantasy Chronicles
                    Final Fantasy Origins
                    Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX
                    Xenogears
                    Vagrant Story
                    Legend of Mana
                    Parasite Eve
                    Final Fantasy Tactics
                    Silent Hill
                    Metal Gear Solid
                    Saga Frontier
                    Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (near mint, with all contents)
                    Lunar Eternal Blue (near mint, with all contents)

I also have some micromsoft hardware too... an XRGB-2 plus and an X Select D4, both in great condition, fully boxed... anyone know how much they go for, or if there is a demand for them since they went out of production?
                    Last edited by ObsessiveCompulsive; 07-02-2013, 17:53.

Comment

How much would you expect to pay for a sealed Dark Souls hard cover book guide?

Comment

Might seem an odd one to suggest, but I have two games. Both are boxed:

Tetris - original Game Boy
                        Shanghai Pocket - Game Boy Color

Neither are sealed, but Tetris's box and inserts are in very good condition (only minor wear on the box). Shanghai is a bit more battered but I'd still say it's in good condition, given the general frailty of GB boxes.

I know Tetris in good nick could go for a fair bit - but for some reason, I believe Shanghai Pocket is particularly rare. I could be wrong though, or be thinking of a similar but different game.

Comment

I've got a mint condition PAL UK copy of Shenmue 2 on the original Xbox, that includes the Shenmue the Movie DVD.

Any ideas as to a fair price to ask?

Comment

need help peeps

selling up my original xbox console

think its a 20GB hard drive - the box is in the loft so its all fully boxed and complete with a wireless controller

never RROD, never been connected to the tinterweb

so how much should i ask for

Comment

Got a brand new factory sealed Turrican for Megadrive/Genesis. Mint condition.

Any ideas on what its worth?

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                                need help peeps

selling up my original xbox console

think its a 20GB hard drive - the box is in the loft so its all fully boxed and complete with a wireless controller

never RROD, never been connected to the tinterweb

so how much should i ask for
                                Id say about ?40 for this. But depending on the dash version you could make more like ?80 from it on ebay.

Comment

Working...
                                X