Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    One finished on Ebay recently for ?40 & one for ?66 so it really can be luck of the draw by the looks of things.

A few went for best offers as well but no clue as to the final values there.

Neil
    Ok thanks mate.

Comment

Having a little clear out and am looking to sell the following but not sure how much they are worth

SNES Secret Of Mana, PAL version boxed with instructions but no map.
      SNES Terranigma, PAL version boxed with instructions.
      SNES Yoshi's Island, PAL version boxed with instructions.
      N64 Zelda Majora's Mask, US collectors/Gold cart boxed with instructions.

If someone could give me a rough idea of how much I can expect to get for these I would appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
        Having a little clear out and am looking to sell the following but not sure how much they are worth

SNES Secret Of Mana, PAL version boxed with instructions but no map.
        SNES Terranigma, PAL version boxed with instructions.
        SNES Yoshi's Island, PAL version boxed with instructions.
        N64 Zelda Majora's Mask, US collectors/Gold cart boxed with instructions.

If someone could give me a rough idea of how much I can expect to get for these I would appreciate it.
        SNES Terranigma, PAL version boxed with instructions. - This one is at least ?70 if its boxed. minty it will be at least ?100 probably more

Comment

I have a PAL copy of Guardian Heroes for the Saturn. It's a bit beat-up, if I'm honest, but it works perfectly well. Is it still worth anything? I'm thinking of getting a copy of Bravely Default, so just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
            SNES Terranigma, PAL version boxed with instructions. - This one is at least ?70 if its boxed. minty it will be at least ?100 probably more
            Ok thanks. How would you describe mint?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              I have a PAL copy of Guardian Heroes for the Saturn. It's a bit beat-up, if I'm honest, but it works perfectly well. Is it still worth anything? I'm thinking of getting a copy of Bravely Default, so just curious.
              Good condition complete copies are going for around ?30-?40, and disc copies are going for around ?15-?20.
              Somewhere around the ?25 mark seems about right for a beat up copy if the disc is OK.
              Last edited by daftpunk; 03-02-2014, 20:06. Reason: Update

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                Ok thanks. How would you describe mint?

Err, mint??

Mint is pretty much perfect, hard to tell whether it is new or not.

Comment

Wondering how much these are worth nowadays? 2x Ocarina of Time - Master Quest for the Gamecube. JPN version. pic.twitter.com/PoDou56BSw

Comment

I've got 2 official 8mb PlayStation 2 memory cards, what should I expect for them?
                    Thanks

Comment

?3-4 each?

Comment

Thanks speedy, not worth the effort to sell them.
                        Cheers

Comment

Guess so yeah..

Comment

Me again!
                            I've got a boxed black GameCube, all wires etc. What's a fair price to ask for these days?
                            Thanks

Comment

?20-25 for a PAL Cube.

Comment

Thanks speedy, I'll get you a list of all my other stuff I'm getting rid of ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X