Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got some unwanted US Gamecube games. Another member (elmagicochrisg) is interested in the titles below but I'm not sure what to ask. Any ideas on prices? They're all in excellent condition.

Star Wars Rogue Leader
    Star Wars Rogue Squadron III Rebel Strike
    Resident Evil 0
    Pikmin
    Wario World
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest
    Chibi Robo (Sealed)
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Sealed)
    Megaman Network Transmission
    Viewtiful Joe 2

Thanks in advance

Comment

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest
      Chibi Robo (Sealed

i think those two are the pricey ones

I would personally bay the sealed Chibi (some people go nuts for the factory seal) lol

Comment

Thanks dvdx2, how pricey is pricey

Comment

I got ?11 on ebay for a n.mint US/Canada copy of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest the other week. It can go for double that I think - with most demand coming from NA (international visibility on the UK site is terrible).

Comment

Thanks mezzanine, that's more than I thought

Anyone have any idea on the value of the rest?

Comment

How much is a boxed with instructions in decent condition Super Famicom version of Super Star Wars worth?

Comment

Is there much interest for Japanese GameCube games and accessories? I have an unopened Donkey Kong Jungle Beat with bongos / congas boxed. See a few EU versions on eBay, but no takers.

Comment

I have one of these boxed in excellent condition:-

*Not my picture*

Any ideas on cost?

Comment

Any PC dudes know if I've priced this up correctly?

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

I've got a PlayStation 3 Super Slim 500GB console, un-boxed with controller, power cable, HDMI cable & Micro USB charger.

What's a good price to ask for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                        I've got a PlayStation 3 Super Slim 500GB console, un-boxed with controller, power cable, HDMI cable & Micro USB charger.

a ton, plus whatever you need for postage I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post

There's a guy on AV Forums struggling to sell his boxed one for ?90 delivered, there really doesn't seem to be much value in these at the moment.

Neil

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by P-Mo View Post
                              Any PC dudes know if I've priced this up correctly?

http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...-XBox-One-Cash
                              I would personally say this setup is a bit less than you are asking for due to the lack of OS and the potential age of the machine (Sandybridge and that AMD 7970 being potentially being 2 years plus old). I'm not sure you are that far off but immediately the buyer is looking at spending extra for Windows 7 or 8. The other danger is that you could build a new i7/280X/SSD/8GB set-up for around ?800 so that needs to be factored into any buyers decision.

However whenever I see self-build PC's they rarely sell as whole packages because there's a limited audience looking to buy. Therefore you might have an easier time selling by splitting into individual components (i.e. that 7970 is probably worth ?150-200 although all these ex-mining cards; 7950's, 7970's, 280's and 280X's, are flooding eBay at the moment but make it clear your card hasn't been used for mining).

You may also have more luck on a PC-focused forum like Overclockers UK but you do need high requirements to sell on there.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
                                I have one of these boxed in excellent condition:-

*Not my picture*

Any ideas on cost?
                                Don't know if you got an answer on this, but I'm potentially interested. Let me know!

Comment

Working...
                                X