Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomato View Post
    I'm hoping to buy a Gamegear from forumite Tofu's sister, but we have no idea what a fair price is.

Anyone got any thoughts for a working, unboxed gamegear, which would be fair to both sides?
    ?30 would be fair.

Comment

Anybody sold or seen a Panasonic 50" G30B go for sale? Any ideas what I should be asking? ?300 ish?

Comment

Thinking of getting a white ps4 but no clue what a black one is worth (my original one)any ideas? ?200-?250?

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
          Thinking of getting a white ps4 but no clue what a black one is worth (my original one)any ideas? ?200-?250?
          CEX give around ?175 and sell for ?275, so somewhere in the middle would be about right. That would also put it bang in the middle of your guesstimate.

Also, I apologise for the use of guesstimate.

Comment

Cheers andy

Comment

No worries bud. In the middle of the CEX buying and resell prices are what I usually list my stuff at. It's a win-win situation for both. You get more cash, the buyer gets it cheaper than the high street.

Comment

Anyone know the going rate for a boxed AV Famicom with an Everdrive N8? The Famicom is in perfect condition and the second controller hasn't even been used. The N8 is also housed in a blank black cartridge.

Comment

wondering whats the going rate for pc doujin games nowdays ? i plan on selling all i have think they include some zun shooters and fighting games like eternal fighter zero

Comment

Hi guys, has there been a recent increase in the value of GBA Micro "Famicom" systems? I have one boxed and mint, never used. (I got a silver one the same time, so just used that) and over on fleabay there are several boxed famicom micro's going for 200-300 pounds!

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                      Hi guys, has there been a recent increase in the value of GBA Micro "Famicom" systems? I have one boxed and mint, never used. (I got a silver one the same time, so just used that) and over on fleabay there are several boxed famicom micro's going for 200-300 pounds!
                      Wow is that what they have been bid up to or just what the daft few are asking for as BIN?

Comment

Doh! They were BIN items.... My bad

Comment

Hi all, what would you consider a reasonable price for a gamecube component lead? I have one I wouldn't mind parting with (genuine Nintendo, excellent condition, cable only/no box though). I know those things have become very expensive on ebay, but I'd rather not use ebay - I prefer looking for a win/win with a forum member here.

What's the price bracket I could be looking at? Thanks!

Comment

?30-5 on here? (bit of a guess). My modded cable for rgb scart cost me ?50 ten years ago.

Comment

Guys,

Does anyone know if the OST box set from the Cave Shooting collection is worth much on it's own?

I doubt I'm ever likely to listen to mine (the music in the shooters really isn't to my taste) so wondering if it's worth passing on?

Ta

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                Guys,

Does anyone know if the OST box set from the Cave Shooting collection is worth much on it's own?

I doubt I'm ever likely to listen to mine (the music in the shooters really isn't to my taste) so wondering if it's worth passing on?

Ta

Neil
                                Well i saw the appreciate dvds for the collection going for ?100

Comment

Working...
                                X