Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not really intending buying a PS5 is the only thing. I had one in my basket on ShopTo the other day and didn't bother going through with the purschase as I'm happy enough with the Series S.

Comment

moving house so will be selling off a lot of stuff starting with:

Analogue Mega SG (jpn) complete boxed.
      Sony PlayStation PSIO modded and PSIO cart.

Comment

Looking at selling my 360 stuff.

Unboxed 360 Slim 250GB with PSU & 1 pad
        Unboxed Hori Fighting Stick EX2
        PAL Crackdown
        PAL PGR3
        PAL Bullet Witch
        PAL Amped 3
        PAL Gears of War LE tin
        PAL DeathSmiles
        PAL Dodonpachi Resurrection
        PAL Akai Katana
        CERO Mushihimesama Futari
        PAL Import Tuner Challenge

Would you say £250 is about right price wise?

Comment

I think you might struggle to find a buyer at that price. If it were me I would sell the CAVE games separately individually and chop the rest into CEX.

Comment

Divine Sealing and Dial Q wo Mawase, both Sega MD. (Info - https://segaretro.org/Studio_Fazzy)

Both are NOS with sealing sticker top and bottom, fantastic outer boxes, and of course original 90's items, not some more recent fake repro crap.

Any ideas?

Edit...While I'm at it...

Lynx titles.

Poker, Relief Pitcher, Hotdog. To my shame, never played, so no insertion scratches etc. Ideas?

(These are 2010 releases from Beta Phase Games / Team Jaguar, come in ring binder type cases, with instructions on the rear of each insert. These ones

Run, jump, bounce, swim, zipline and cannonball through this blazing fast original platformer for the Lynx! Discover hidden areas, power-ups, alternate routes and more as you navigate across 8 levels and 5 distinct world in HOTDOG!

https://atarigamer.com/lynx/game/Rel...cher/321143617 )
            Last edited by wheelaa; 17-05-2022, 14:00.

Comment

I would put the MD games at around £120 a pop each although the condition might get you a bit more!

Lynx games no idea I’m afraid.

Comment

Picked up a PS 5 so the PS4 can go

PS 4 Pro 1TB white , fully boxed in Mint condition c/w a couple of games

Any idea on what to ask, seen a few on Fleabay ( all with zero feedback bidders) I don't want to go down that road if I can avoid it.

Comment

Give me a shout when you get a price mate. My PS4 died and I don’t want a PS5 so might be interested.

Comment

Howdy C, going by average prices on CEX & fleabay ( CEX is £200) prolly looking at £180 posted. Minty mint

Am on vacation for 2 weeks from Monday so no hurry to sell

Comment

I’d take that mate, coming from you I know it’ll be as new, just give me a shout for payment when you’re ready.

Comment

No worries, it's like new pal, I have an early check in tomorrow so can't post till am back unfortunately. speak soon.

Comment

One for the PCE fans.

Darius Alpha + Letter
                          Gunhed Special Version
                          Final Soldier Special Version
                          Soldier Blade Special Version
                          Bomberman Users Battle
                          Bomberman 93 Special Version
                          PC Genjin 3 Taikenban

Comment

I don't have an exact number, but I think it will be somewhere in the region of a ****load.

Comment

Haha. I meant to add, all legit original releases, no repros lol.

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9kk9ougdd...20etc.rar?dl=0)

Comment

Jesus christ if the premium bonds come in I'll take em

Comment

Working...
                                X