Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ince,ask Importaku is your best bet for those.

Comment

Bit of a bland question, but how much could you expect a fully boxed (with all leads, controllers and manuals) PAL version of a PS2 and Xbox to sell for at the moment?

If they're in excellent condition does ?50 each sound fair?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
        Bit of a bland question, but how much could you expect a fully boxed (with all leads, controllers and manuals) PAL version of a PS2 and Xbox to sell for at the moment?

If they're in excellent condition does ?50 each sound fair?
        ?50 is a little low i would say, you should be looking at ?60 for the ps2 and ?70 for the xbox

Comment

What about a fully boxed modded pal ps2 (with an original messiah chip) and a modded (not boxed) pal saturn (modchip + 50/60Hz switch)?

Comment

ok, here's one.

How much for a mint boxed silver Nintendo Gameboy Light?
            you know, the one with the screen that lights up like the Timex Indiglo watches used to. According to the Wikipedia; "The Game Boy Light is the rarest variant. Due to its rarity, it often sells for hundreds of dollars to collectors." ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gameboy#Game_Boy_Light

like this one;

I have one in the loft I want to shift...
            Last edited by muddy; 21-08-2005, 16:02.

Comment

Ince: You should easily get at least ?10+ each for your 3 club nintendo zelda posters. Especially majoras mask & ocarina of time, those seem to be the most popular 2.

Muddy: The gameboy light is rare but theres no chance of getting hundreds of dollars for either a gold or silver one as they were the most common of the gameboy lights released. Id say you'd get from ?40-?50 for it. Maybe a bit more if its really mint.

The most valuable gameboy light is the toys r us japan clear yellow edition, also the pokemon centre pikachu yellow one is pretty rare too but even those arent too valuable you'd easily get both of those well under ther ?100 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
                ?50 is a little low i would say, you should be looking at ?60 for the ps2 and ?70 for the xbox
                Cheers for that

Comment

Any ideas how much this lot is worth:

- boxed US Virtual Boy (complete w/ stand , manual etc. & bundled w. Mario Tennis game - pretty much mint)
                  - Teleroboxer US (mint boxed w/ manual)
                  - Mario Clash US (mint boxed w/ manual)

ebay prices seem to be all over the place & usually the games are cart only.

Cheers

Comment

Oh NOW you had to say you're selling the Club Nintendo Zelda posters Ince, just after I get a set from a guy in Japan

I paid $60 btw for the three for reference.
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

How much are DoDonPachi and Silhouette Mirage for the Sega Saturn going for these days?
                      Attached Files

Comment

About ?25-30 each. Maybe a bit more for SMirage.

Comment

Originally posted by Schweino
                          What about a fully boxed modded pal ps2 (with an original messiah chip) and a modded (not boxed) pal saturn (modchip + 50/60Hz switch)?
                          Noone have a clue?

Comment

mayhem was that including shipping?

Comment

How much for a PAL Black GBA player fully boxed with everything. like new but with a bit of a few marks on the box

Comment

Originally posted by ince
                                mayhem was that including shipping?
                                No, that was another $20 on top (as said, I got them from Japan).
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X