Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought an old grey ds, supercard and media launcher on this forum for ?75, so they can be sold, and that might give you an idea of the price.
    I'd say ?10 for the SD card, an extra 30 ish for the lite instead of normal DS, and another 5/10 for the superpass myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Psyduck
      I just bought an old grey ds, supercard and media launcher on this forum for ?75, so they can be sold, and that might give you an idea of the price.
      I'd say ?10 for the SD card, an extra 30 ish for the lite instead of normal DS, and another 5/10 for the superpass myself.
      Thx for the reply.

Comment

Any ideas on a fair Gleylancer price, that oddly named MD game...

Comment

how much is a mint jp-megadrive copy of devil crash worth?
          got that and twin hawk from a booty
          cheers

Comment

Thanks Master Chief!

Comment

How much are these two worth (want to sell immediately)

Brand new boxed Japanese Sega Mega CD2

Brand new boxed PAL UK Megadrive 2 system Sonic 3 bundle

Comment

How much for a SEALED N64 console?HELP pls.

First of all hi to all (sounds cheesy)

Nice site u got here this is my foirst post and hopefully not the last

I have a simple question...

I happened to find 3 NEW UNUSED nintendo 64 mario pak consoles and im planning on getting them ....

I will keep one console for my self (i allready have a n64 but i want one new unused in box for collecting purposes)...but i want to sell the others on EBAY

Thing is i havent the slighetest clue on how much to charge since im sure U CANT FIND NEW N64 consoles in the market....and a)i DONT wont to overcharge b)i dont want to loose money

I was thinking of a starting price of 100 English Pounds but i would like to hear your opinion if that is too high or too low...

KEEP IN MIND the console IS FACTORY SEALED-NEW AND COMES WITH super mario 64 game in the pak BUT the cardbox has GERMAN LANGUAGE outside so there is a high chance the manuals etc are in german too.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP...and if any1 is interested in the console ill be sure to post the link to the auction here.

Cheers

Comment

Double post
                  Last edited by SuperDanX; 12-07-2006, 08:27. Reason: Double post

Comment

Hi welcome, there is a valuation thread on the forum for these type of questions for your future refrence. i saw a new usa n64 on ebay bin $99 if that helps? Id be intrested in taking a n64 off you but not a that price though. Hope that helps. Oh and posting links to your own ebay auction isnt allowed im afraid.

Comment

Ooopsss didnt see that....should i leave it here or move it ?

Anyway the n64 im talking is PAL version and as mentioned its the Mario Pak...

Is there a forum rule that says u cant post link to ebay auctions? If so why is that (strange)

Anyway i saw in EBAY a n64 PAL new going for 199 Pounds so i think 100 pounds its not a bad start....

Opinions pls AND KEEP IN MIND THAT the packaging has german language...dunno if that brings down the price.

Comment

Well 199? is way to much imo, pal n64's are the least desirable of n64's. Videogameimports.com has a new jap n64 at ?50, and there known for being a bit pricy. Id say ?60 to ?70 would be a fair price but im no n64 expert. And yes there is a fourm spesific rule re ebay linking.

Comment

I bought a new/ sealed Mario N64 pack (UK version / blue coloured console) a couple of years ago on ebay. I think it cost me approx. ?50-?55 excl. postage & I don't imagine the value will have gone up all that much since. I've not been watching the prices but SuperDanX's estimate doesn't sound unrealistic.

You could always try sticking them on with a starting bid or around ?50 & see how it goes. That way you're probably not going to lose much (depending on how much you paid) and if there's enough interested bidders the price could go a fair bit higher.

Comment

I bought a Sealed Blue N64 Mario pack a few months back from ebay and won the auction for ?50. Tbh there isn't a huge demand for Pal n64's so I'd be suprised if you got more than around ?50-65 ish

Comment

Merged thread here, "ison" welcome to the forum, no ebay linking here please but your welcome to start a sales thread here (with a set price, we are not a auction site), thanks.

Comment

Thanx sorry for misposting....

ON another question how much u think a new playstation dualshock would go for?

I DONT MEAN PS ONE nor PS 2

I mean the original version of the playstation WITH the dualshock controller....pack (pal format)

Dont ask where i get these thinks lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X