Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont want to pee on your parade again but there was a few recently that went unsold at ?49.99 brand new (i was going to buy one) one went at auction for around ?30 brand new iirc

Comment

Hi,

Hope someone can help.

A long while back I bought Fire Pro Wrestling G for the PS1, didnt end up playing it much so it is still in good condition. Just wondering if it is still worth anything now and what would be the best place to sell?

Thanks!

Comment

i have managed to get 2 yes 2 mint condition copies of F1 2002 on the pal xbox.

i am to understand its quite hard to get hold of, as ea stopped production on this, really early in its product life.

i am keeping 1 for my collection, and i am selling 1 on. how much do you think i will get / should ask for ?

Comment

Dudesweet - I'd be interested in buying Fire Pro G from you if you can get a price. LMK mate

Comment

Originally posted by ison
            Thanx sorry for misposting....

ON another question how much u think a new playstation dualshock would go for?

I DONT MEAN PS ONE nor PS 2

I mean the original version of the playstation WITH the dualshock controller....pack (pal format)

Dont ask where i get these thinks lol ...
            if its still sealed, maybe ?40-50 i would say. its not like its mega rare or anything. even the dual shock pack sold millions before the PSONE was released.

Comment

Just a quick question for you guys which of the US Snes versions of Uncharted Waters by Koei is the rarest is it first Uncharted waters or Uncharted waters 2 New Horizons Cheers.and how much would each be worth?
              Last edited by steamy pile; 15-07-2006, 19:19.

Comment

Somebody on another forum has just offered me Panzer Dragoon II in a part trade for my PS2, can anyone here tell me whats its worth, looked on ebay but i couldnt find anything. its the pal verision btw

Comment

I'm assuming you mean Panzer Dragoon Zwei on Saturn??? It's a great game but not worth that much 'cos it's quite common. Probably between 3-10 quid depending on luck. I could be wrong, mind.

Comment

Originally posted by dudesweet
                    Hi,

Hope someone can help.

A long while back I bought Fire Pro Wrestling G for the PS1, didnt end up playing it much so it is still in good condition. Just wondering if it is still worth anything now and what would be the best place to sell?

Thanks!
                    Anyone got an idea on this? I'm going to make the guy an offer on it, abut have little idea what a fair price would be. I'm thinking ?20 if it's complete with Spine etc or ?15 otherwise going on previous Ebay sales. About right?

Comment

How much is my Honey Bee adaptor for the NES worth?

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants
                        Anyone got an idea on this? I'm going to make the guy an offer on it, abut have little idea what a fair price would be. I'm thinking ?20 if it's complete with Spine etc or ?15 otherwise going on previous Ebay sales. About right?

I think i paid around ?4-?5 off ebay for mine about a year ago.

Comment

how much would a sega master system go for? i know its ancient but it was the b*****ks when i was younger absolutly loved it.

Comment

Bugger all really. You can pick one up for a few quid. Spend ?10-?20 and you should get one with a fair few games.

Comment

How much is this lot worth together and seperate?

Ceramic White PSP - PAL Firmware 2.6 Value pack - 2nd hand/used
                              Need for speed rivals PSP USA
                              Spiderman 2 UMD PAL
                              Lemmings PSP PAL

thanks

Comment

Anyone know what I should be asking for a R7 dreamcast (like new) and a white Saturn? Both boxed.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X