shipping delays from vg+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kubrick
    I'm still waiting on games that shipped on the 14th March from VG+. My only previous order with them was just as slow. Doubt I'll be using them again.
    Now recieved. Just under 3 weeks after shipping

Comment

I ordered a US PSP from NCSX and it shipped Yesturday with USPS Express and it is Still in New York But Does not update till the evening

But they did say about the UK Customs -

"We will declare the unit at $50 (we will be calling it a refurbished system for customs purposes). Thanks."

Comment

Well Only today I received my Yoshi Touch N Go. But I have already received all my PSP games all posted at least a week later. Whats happening with the post?

Comment

Originally posted by Nero182
          I ordered a US PSP from NCSX and it shipped Yesturday with USPS Express and it is Still in New York But Does not update till the evening

But they did say about the UK Customs -

"We will declare the unit at $50 (we will be calling it a refurbished system for customs purposes). Thanks."
          how much did you pay for it , how many games ?

thanks

wod

Comment

About 170.

I have never bought games from there

The shipping is cheaper that VG+

Comment

The thing is a delivery time of 10-14 days for items sent via airmail from North America was the norm 2-3 years ago. There must have been a blip in the past 12-18 months which saw stuff arrive quicker - as we now seem to be back to how things were.

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123
                Yes. My PSP, sent Thur 24th, is almost certain to arrive before my GBA Army Wars, sent on the 15th.
                Woohoo! Arrived today. Finally. Nearly a month wait for a game. Eek.

My USPS Priority Airmail from Tronix ($10 for Wipeout Pure and a GBA game), sent on Wednesday, arrived yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                X