nicest keyboard ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicest keyboard ever?

blimey out in 2006 apparently, and will cost less than a decent phone. I reckon about 60 for this bad boy. Certainly would look at home next to my pc

Originally posted by FreelancePolice
    blimey out in 2006 apparently, and will cost less than a decent phone. I reckon about 60 for this bad boy.
    ?60 not a chance, they say less than a decent phone so thats gonna be ?200-?300 imo.

as good phones are anywhere from ?250-?600+

does look very nice though, and don't foreget normal keyboards cost over ?60 for some

Comment

thats very true. Still good for gaming, and the photoshop one got me very interested

Comment

grrrr when will keyboard makers learn to make the caps lock key indented away from the A so ham fisted typers, like me dont nock it on all the time, its the first thing i look for when getting a new keyboard

Comment

That thing has fairly been doing the rounds on the internet. Bit of a novelty though, who actually looks at the keyboard in a package or game that they're familiar with?

Nicest looking keyboard is the Apple Pro Black IMO.

Comment

?150 is the most i'd lay down for one of those... it is the pimp, but it's not like i don't know what certain shortcut keys are.

Comment

imagine; a keyboard with dead pixels

Comment

its nice but a bit 'posey'

I guess for the computer geek who needs it all, the type with cold cathodes etc

anyway, my ?1 DEC keyboard with no windows keys is doing me fine, I hate spending over a quid on a keyboard. must have had it 6 years now from buying it second hand at the computer shop

Comment

lol a quid, and i thought i was tight buying a 9.99 labtec optical mouse!!!

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

Clever idea, but I know I won't be getting one - after seeing the full size pic at the bottom of the page it was clearly apparent it's too big for my desk

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski
                        grrrr when will keyboard makers learn to make the caps lock key indented away from the A so ham fisted typers, like me dont nock it on all the time,
                        May I aim you towards an IBM keyboard (has the indent). Weird layout, but I like it. Biased though

Comment

They used to have the IBM ones at work and I love them to bits. Is there anywhere you can still get them?

Comment

If you like the IBM clickyness (I do) Cherry have been making wrought-iron (feels like it anyway) for donkeys years (I'm typing with one now). I know overclockers were selling them last year - perhaps give them a try?

Comment

Looks funky, but it doesn't look like it would be very comfortable to type on. I have a similar shape slim line cordless k/b for my PVR and that's horrid. Great idea though.

You'd be pissed if you spilt your coffee on it mind.
                              Last edited by MartyG; 20-07-2005, 09:49.

Comment

Working...
                              X