No announcement yet.

Net yaroze playstations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do these test debug or whatever playstations work fine with original discs as i'm getting confused ?

Comment

Originally posted by wod
      do these test debug or whatever playstations work fine with original discs as i'm getting confused ?
      Unless ther is some kind of fault then yes. Mine works with all region games without a hitch.

Comment

which would be the better machine to have debug or net yaroze ?

Comment

Well both do the same job, the debug unit will be cheaper

I retested the Thrill Kill CD in my debug and Net Yaroze units; they both recognise the CD as an audio format not a game. I can play the audio tracks for it but not boot the game.

Funny thing is, I also have what I thought was a bog standard PAL unit here too. Little did I know until I put the CD in that it has actually been modded

I'd never tried a copied disc in it until then heh. At least it booted up. It doesn't want to load the arena when you are going to a battle (which is exactly what my chipped PS2 did with the CD) so it's probably a fault on the CD. I've asked my friend for another copy so we'll have to see if that works fine.
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

where did you get your TK?
            mine works fine on green debug/yarouze/chip'd PAL unit...
            I'm yet to test it on my SCPH-1000 with goldfinger but don't see why it won't work...

Comment

Originally posted by Bus-stop Boxer
              Originally posted by [b
              Mayhem][/b]
              Curious then. I tried some PS1 games on it when I got mine and they loaded fine. It can't do copies though (and neither can my blue debug unit either, which I'm not sure is supposed to happen or not).

Not tried any copies of legit releases but it ran Thrill Kill just fine (for the 5 minutes I had it on!)
              my understanding is debugstation lacks the region checking as well as media checking so any media with any region should work - unless your debugstation has bog standard reail M/Board inside somehow... O_o

Comment

Sorry to bump such an old thread, anyone here want to offload their yaroze? (for cash) I'm interested in playing about with one, even although I understand they are pretty useless

Comment

Working...
                X