No announcement yet.

Psp Wi-fi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a Sony USB lead at the weekend for ?19.99 just to discover one for ?6 in Game - Bollox

Anyways, I have 'game' on the far right of the menus on my PSP screen too. Anybody want to offer further instruction on how to get this Winpsportal thang working?

Comment

I bought a Sony USB lead at the weekend for ?19.99 just to discover one for ?6 in Game - Bollox
      Huh? I thought you were using your camera lead?

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
        Huh? I thought you were using your camera lead?
        Nah, I nicked a camera lead of somebody at work for an hour or so, but wanted to have my own so I could use it when ever I discovered something dope to download. ME + PSP = FOOL!

Anyways, now I can put the memory card from my Sony Ericson into my PSP and download MP3s to it and use my phone for music (as I have no dongle for Bluetooth access) - at least thats the plan...

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
          furthest one to right on mine is "Game", must be that firmware up/downgrading.
          Got it sorted, had to get the 2.0 Firmware update off the net, put it in the Game/Update folder and my web browser is back

Only trouble is you have to go through the whole downgrade routine to get back to 1.5 (not just use WAB changer) so not a two second job either way.

Couple of pics attached just for you spagmasterswift
          Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:30.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
            Couple of pics attached just for you spagmasterswift
            RIGHT! I'm gonna get this thing up and running at lunchtime - I dont down and up grade my PSP so its always 2.00 - this looks wicked! Also I want to search the web when out shopping by jacking peeps WiFi hotspots

Thanks for your help mate, will PM you later if I got stuck...

Comment

Working...
            X