Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Max Portable (psp) Where to get it?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Response from NCS:

Hi Michael, we have a pending order with a vendor in South Korea but they have not been able to fulfill our order yet. We will check with some alternate suppliers and contact you if we are able to stock the limited edition of the DJ Max Portable game. Thanks for checking with us.

Regards,
    NCS, Inc

Hopefully they can source this

Comment

Originally posted by t3boy
      Response from NCS:

Hi Michael, we have a pending order with a vendor in South Korea but they have not been able to fulfill our order yet. We will check with some alternate suppliers and contact you if we are able to stock the limited edition of the DJ Max Portable game. Thanks for checking with us.

Regards,
      NCS, Inc

Hopefully they can source this
      They are likely to be your best bet for something so rare.

Comment

UPDATE!! just got an email from ncsx. They will have stock of both versions by the end of the week
        Regular

Prestige Box

Comment

I've ordered a copy of this myself, I've been waiting for a half decent PSP game since Wipeout pure and hopefully this is it. Thanks for the NCSX links guys, I was a bit worried when I realised Play-asia weren't dispatching to Europe.

Comment

My Prestige box arrived yesterday all safe n sound and no duties to pay either! I used http://www.gamechoiceclub.com and it arrived quickly with no problems

They have the Normal version for $48.99 HERE

Or theres the Prestige edition for $99.00 HERE

*Really* loving this game!! - seems to work really well on PSP and makes my journeys to and from work fly by! First must have game for PSP in a while methinks! (ignoring GTA)

Go check out the online version if you haven't already - free online DJ game! in fact if anyone does try it, lemme know your ID so we can battle it out sometime! (i sux at it atm )

Comment

play-asia do ship it to EUR, I am in the UK, and they shipped it to me already..

Comment

sorry is yesasia do post it to EUR

Comment

here is the web page for english user
                  http://global.yesasia.com/en/index.aspx
                  hope this help!

Comment

Working...
                  X