Non PAL Dreamcast Exclusives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff that didn't make it to Europe that I like:

Sega Marine Fishing (JPN & US) - far too easy but catching sharks, swordfish etc is great fun and so much better than catching bass. You need the fishing rod though as it's a little rubbish with only the controller.

Sega Tetris (JPN) - it's Tetris with monkeys.

Napple Tale (JPN) - I think it was the first game ever developed by an all female team. It's a platformer with RPG elements. Lovely stuff.

Cosmic Smash (JPN) - a futuristic version of squash. It's a straight port of the arcade game and there are very few extras however if it clicks you'll spend hours on it. Has lovely packaging.

Space Channel 5 Part 2 (JPN) - a vastly improved sequel. Ulala has so much style. Such a cool game. I'd advise you to get an English language PS2 version but if that's not possible get this.

Fire Pro D (JPN) - pretty much everyone's mentioned this but it is great. I don't think it works on PAL consoles though even with boot disks or a modchip.

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog

Fire Pro D (JPN) - pretty much everyone's mentioned this but it is great. I don't think it works on PAL consoles though even with boot disks or a modchip.
      can anyone confirm this, as this is how I play imports on DC...?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
        can anyone confirm this, as this is how I play imports on DC...?
        A DC-X boot disc will run it fine.

Comment

Working...
        X