Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shall I get rid of my PS2 (recently got an Xbox360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chances of the 360 ever having the fantastic library of shoot-em-ups that the PS2 is able to boast of are very, very slim, so that would definitely prevent me personally from selling up. It depends what kind of games you play, really. But in general I prefer to sell the dross of the games, keeping just 2 or 3 great ones -- and keep the hardware. There's no guarantee the PS3 will be able to handle PSX games particularly well, either, so they're worth keeping hold of for that reason.

Comment

Just to update you guys, i took it into Gamestation and got ?220 for the lot.

So i traded this for Fight Night, Dead or Alive 4 and Ridge Racer 6 and a spare controller

and i still have 93 quid credit!

Cheers for the advice guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MrDo
        Tell me something, just what 360 games are you guy's playing? Because there's only 3/4 games on the 360 worth getting just now. I haven't touched my 360 for a while now due to the games dry up. I've reverted back to my (so called) older consoles as there's much more to play!
        I've really enjoyed Call of Duty 2, Condemned, Ridge Racer 6, Fight Night Round 3, Oblivion and Ghost Recon, and to a lesser extent, Kameo and PDZ (which was a let down in single player, but a good laugh on Live).

I've also been hooked on some of the Live Arcade stuff, such as Geometry Wars, Mutant Storm and Bankshot Billiards.

I kept my Japanese PS2 so I can play all the decent shooters, but they look so bad on my tv that I can't bear to play them

Comment

Working...
        X