videogameimports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

videogameimports.com

Is this store any good and reliable? I mean the online shop and not the "real" one. They seem to have alot of games.
    What do you think?
    I'm planning on getting a JAP Saturn Console, if any one wondered.

/Moody

Yeah they are VERY reliable - do some of the best modwork you'll ever see too

Comment

Yeah, they come highly recommended. been using them for 18 months now and never had any problems whatsoever.

Comment

Another positive vote from me - fast & friendly store, absolutely no problems.

You can trade stuff in with them as well.

Comment

Very good, if it wasn?t for the expensive sterling against the weaker Swedish krona I would bought more from them.

Comment

Yep bought from them on numerous occasions, incredibly well packed and their items are absolutely top quality

Bought another JAP dreamcast a couple of weeks ago, turned up the next day, and it was already chipped with the 50hz thingy already done - I thought it was a standard console - great stuff !

Comment

I use them pretty regularly - top class service .

Comment

They ripped me off of twenty quid. ft:

I accidentally bought a Total Control unit (for Saturn-to-DC, thought it was a PS-to-DC one), I asked if I could send it back for a refund and Lee at VGI said yes. I sent it back and after a few weeks I hadn't got my cash back so I emailed Lee and got no response. I tried again a week or so later, no response. This was in January.

I've tried several times since to make contact and I've had no response from Lee via email. I shan't be using them again.

Gunrock

Comment

That does surprise me, as I was about to say they have the best customer support in the industry.

They have the best customer support in the industry.

Recommended!

Comment

Yup Lee is normally spot on and replies to emails the same day usually.

I've bought quite a lot of stuff from them with no problems at all.

Regards
                    Marty

Comment

Hi,
                      been dealing with Lee and VGI for around 2 years now,basically they are the best importer/Retro store along with JPNGames in my experience,godly customer service,utterly accomodating,friendly>>>>the superlatives could go on for days.Lee is one of the most nicest blokes I have come across and as gone out of his way several times on my behalf.I'am sorry to hear about Gunrock's experience but this sounds totally out of character for Lee and VGI.In their defense I would say that around January Lee moved the store's entire stock into his garage at home where VGI is now run from,so that period was a very busy time for him indeed and that may have been why email contact was a bit sketchy.
                      Utterly recommended.
                      Ta famitsu1

Comment

By far the best shop I've used for games and Lee and I are good mates now.

Can't get better customer service and stuff always arrives next day.

He usually goes into the tiniest detail on his descriptions so you get exactl what you thought you would or better.

Highly recommended.

Comment

I just like to backup what nearly everyone else has already said.

As Big Al has already pointed out, Lee describes the condition of his 2nd hand items extremely honestly. Myself and friends have bought a fair amount from him over the last 10 years and have never yet been disapointed with the condition of the stuff he sells.

Its also nice to buy stuff from someone whom you know cares about videogaming too. Lee knows his games and even though he may be a little more expensive than the newer crop of importers its nice to know that he's not just in it to make a quick buck.

Comment

I have used VGI in the recent past and each time I have, their service has been top draw. Best service I have had on the internet by far!

Comment

The only UK based store I really buy from tbh I have purchased AES, MVS, CD stuff , Tons of Saturn stuff etc Hardware for nearly all of these + accessories........... No probs at all!

Totally recommended, 100% & more so as their service is second to NONE!

Comment

Working...
                              X