No announcement yet.

The definative Tony Hawk game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 for me! I loved the idea that there was a time limit. It felt like you were in x-games or summat trying to pull off the most fancy moves poss and the music weren't bad either...
    I definitely don't think it's improved at all since.

Comment

3 for me

I actually really enjoyed playing THPS2 on GBA too

Comment

I would say that THPS4 is the best for challenge - I've clocked all the others but there's still stuff I haven't managed to sort out in 4 (and I've had it for four years on one format or another.) THPS3 is just far too easy - once you know all the spots you can clock it with all the skaters in no time - though it is probably the most 'comfortable' THPS of all. THUG and THUG 2 are both good but they concentrate too much on the 'story' and miss out on inspiring level design. THUG 2's better than 1, imho. But they're all good.

THPS2 is my personal (joint) favourite along with THPS4 but the DC version feels dated compared to the far smoother later instalments on PS2 etc. and I can see that nostalgia is talking **** in this case. Still a good game, mind.

Comment

3s always been my favourite too

Comment

I'm suprised at how many people preferred 3 over 2. I thought 3 was too fast by far.

Comment

Another vote for 3 though I adored 1 & 2 on the ole DC

Also, mention for American W8steland on the DS which really brough the hawkster back to life for me - fingers well crossed for Project 8.

Comment

Working...
              X