Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Geo-V6
    Can anyone confirm that I can use a uk power lead on a US 360 in a way similar to the PStwo set up with the external powerlead/converter??

No, the PSU isn't dual voltage, you'd probably blow the US PSU that way.
    You need either a stepdown or a UK PSU.

==========

^^^ He won't be using a UK PSU on a US 360, he'll be using a UK PSU on a US 360. I heard that works instead of getting a step-down.

Comment

Originally posted by Giga_Death
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Geo-V6
      Can anyone confirm that I can use a uk power lead on a US 360 in a way similar to the PStwo set up with the external powerlead/converter??

No, the PSU isn't dual voltage, you'd probably blow the US PSU that way.
      You need either a stepdown or a UK PSU.

==========

^^^ He won't be using a UK PSU on a US 360, he'll be using a UK PSU on a US 360. I heard that works instead of getting a step-down.
      He specifically mentioned a UK power lead as opposed to a UK power brick or UK PSU. A UK PSU on a US machine is fine.

Comment

What you are saying is that I cant use a uk plug lead on a us power brick, So I need a uk power brick and uk power lead to use on my us 360? .

(confused)

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-V6
          What you are saying is that I cant use a uk plug lead on a us power brick, So I need a uk power brick and uk power lead to use on my us 360?
          That's correct

Comment

UK power brick and power lead can be used on my Japanese 360. Got it.

However, not being terribly clued up on this new fangled electricity business I just want to put my mind at rest:

Can I use a Japanese power brick and powerlead with a stepdown on a PAL 360?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Ta. That's what I thought but my natural paranoia took over!

Comment

Working...
                X