Dreamcast Spraying Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g-funk
    Hey rich, I think I bought that N64 off of you. Did you sell it on Ebay?
    Yup I did. Is it still going strong?

Comment

Worked out how to upload pics now so thought I'd show off the PSX.

And - RchM - if your still watching - what LED did you use on your DC as mine is still DULL!

Comment

Originally posted by RichM
        These are the machines I have done and sold...

Rich, how much do i have to pay you to make my dreamcast black with a blue LED like that?

Comment

I have a nice silver snes now

https://or http://uk.geocities.com/y...ilversnes1.jpg

Comment

Im up for getting my N64 sprayed silver and my DC sprayed black with a blue led. Who's the best to go to huh?

8)

Comment

Do it yourself man, spraying a DC is really easy. The blue LED mod (for me) however, wasn't

No personal experience of an N64 but I guess it's not too hard.

Comment

Just sprayed my DC yesterday, this is my first attempt (got a few other DC case I might do) but I sort of like it.

Wish I hadn't done the Power and Reset buttons tho, might try a DC orange next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent L
                  Do it yourself man, spraying a DC is really easy. The blue LED mod (for me) however, wasn't

No personal experience of an N64 but I guess it's not too hard.
                  The blue LED mod is normally quite easy once you can get to the thing.
                  The type you need for DC/GCN etc are 5mm and are cheap on ebay now.
                  3mm are just as good if not.
                  I have modded most of my consoles with Blue LEDs even my Symphonic Cube

Comment

Wow - this is an old one back from the dead.

I did do the mod and soldered it fine it just didn't seem to be getting enough power to the LED and was very dim. If I wired it up to 3 AA batteries it shone super bright but when installed in the DC it was very dim?? A short maybe? I'm not very electrical!

Anyway - that DC is dead now and I'm on my spare and the LED doesn't work at all on that one so i'm not fussed for now, cheers anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X