Best place to buy DVD-R's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all.

I am admin of www.neogames.co.uk and i notice 2 orders today from people recomendation from this forum. I was wondering if some of you may be a bit worried that we do not provide well enough?

we have next day shipping, Lowest prices in the UK (as we supply alot of the main suppliers!) we buy in that much bulk thats why we get our great prices.

We have a no quible returns, if your product is faulty all you have to do is return it to us and we will GLADLY exchange for different media or a refund.

I hope some of you will buy from us and give excellent feedback to alot of other members, we are not new on the media scene and used to sell from our older site playstationmods.com.

Again i hope you all do buy and i will continue to provide number 1 service at the lowest price.

if ANYONE finds media cheaper, show us and we will always aim to beat.

Steve jackson,
    www.neogames.co.uk Admin

Comment

Hi Steve,

We dont normally allow direct advertising here without prior consent but seeing as I was so pleased to of saved ?25 on what I would of bought elsewhere before I ordered from you Ill turn a blind eye in this case

Your prices on DVD-Rs were good (I ordered 50 x Datawrite discs on Friday) and provided they arrive soonish Ill be a very happy customer.

Regards

Comment

Bringing this from the dead a bit but I bought 25 Datawrite discs from BlankDiscShop and they don't work on anything bar my PC and my PowerBook. PS2, Xbox, Sony DVD player and a cheapo bush DVD player all rejected them, what a waste of money

Anyone got any recommendations for media for a PS2 and a green Xbox? I'll be writing at 1x as well (unfortunately) because I only have a DVD writer in my PowerBook, not my PC.

Edit, I just saw these on neogames:

Can 4x media be used on a 1x burner?

Comment

NeoGames, I can buy 1X ritek dye from ukdvdr and svp for 0.93p , you sell 2x with unamed dye for 0.78p , the same discs that ive seen just recently at ukdvdr for 0.48p each .

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzla
            Bringing this from the dead a bit but I bought 25 Datawrite discs from BlankDiscShop and they don't work on anything bar my PC and my PowerBook. PS2, Xbox, Sony DVD player and a cheapo bush DVD player all rejected them, what a waste of money
            remeber when I said in this thread that reds were ****, and that if you wanted quality you should pay more.

You should have listened.

Comment

Yes I have to agree, penny pinching on dvd discs ends up in coasters.

I spent 45 quid on 25 x 4 speed riteks...A lot of money at the time, but the proof is in not having made one coaster, and I always burn at 4 speed with an outdated firmware.

Says a lot imo.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun2k
                Originally posted by Dazzla
                remeber when I said in this thread that reds were ****, and that if you wanted quality you should pay more.

You should have listened.
                I bought Datawrite Yellows like you said:

I use a mixture of Datawrite 1X Ritek Dye (gold rimmed) and Datawrite 4X yellow
                UKDVDR isn't working for me, so what about these?

Or are there any others on there that you'd recommend?

Comment

I received 50 x Datawrite Reds fro Neogames about 3 days after ordering them for ?41 inc delivery, very impressed. Im yet to have one coaster using these discs, although I dont burn at 4x, I found I did have some when I use that speed. 2x is fine though, and its not as though the slight extra wait matters to me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                    I received 50 x Datawrite Reds fro Neogames about 3 days after ordering them for ?41 inc delivery, very impressed. Im yet to have one coaster using these discs, although I dont burn at 4x, I found I did have some when I use that speed. 2x is fine though, and its not as though the slight extra wait matters to me at all.
                    30mins or 15mins? i think i'll take 15. plus i can burn then verify my disc in the time it takes to burn at 2x.
                    but i know what you mean, when i used to do occasional burning i used to always burn at 2x but i just don't have the time anymore.

Comment

I've got bulkpaq DVD-Rs for bugger all money from bigpockets but while they've never given me any trouble on my player or PC, I have had problems reading them in some older players and even in one DVD-ROM drive earlier today.

I'll look at other sites next time I think.

Comment

I think I'll buy one of those sample packs from SVP with a few different brands.

Comment

30mins or 15mins? i think i'll take 15. plus i can burn then verify my disc in the time it takes to burn at 2x.
                          but i know what you mean, when i used to do occasional burning i used to always burn at 2x but i just don't have the time anymore.
                          That used to be an issue to me also until I built a high performance PC, now Im able to burn and work away on everything else without worrying about CPU usage and so on. Cant say I ever verify a disc though.

Comment

Working...
                          X