[ Mac] New Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God the apple mouse is annoying.

The scrolling ball thing works when it feels like! Ive tried the turning upside down and rolling around to no avail, cannot scroll down!

Comment

Ahhh yes, Apple mice. Never use them myself. I always use Microsoft pointing hardware. Blasphemy on a Mac maybe but they're simply better. Apple need to make me a 2 button mouse with a regular wheel for £20 and I'll buy it.

Comment

Despite loving the shape, another hater of the infamous track ball here, no matter how many times you cleans the ball housing mechanism out it never works 100% again

Comment

Sell it and buy a better mouse. It's difficult to make the switch, I spent three years planning to buy a new one and finally upgraded last month.

Comment

What did you get out of interest?

Comment

Microsoft Notebook Mouse 5000. Only problem has been occasional dropout on Bluetooth, probably my computer though. Also, it's a half-sized one if that bothers you (doesn't fill your palm).

Comment

I got the new Magic Mouse, and it's lovely. You can flick your finger to do momentum scrolling like on the iPhone. I have the older roller ball one, too, and have had no problems scrolling with it, despite the ball not scrolling down when I was given it. I did the paper thing and I also rolled it about on a wet cloth with a bit of washing up liquid on it until the roller lightened in colour, and it's been fine ever since. Plus Apple mice have been right-clicking for a while now.

Before I got those, I just used a standard PC Mouse and didn't care what people thought

Comment

Working...
                X