No announcement yet.

PSP Go FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you left it activated he'd be able to play the games yes. That is until he puts his own account on there and buys something from the store then he'd lose the ability forever.

Comment

So he would not beable to put games on there without losing all my games?

So the resale value would only ever be for just the console, this gets better and better.

Edit: Would he also lose games i had on my Phat PSP? That i have moved from the PS3 to the Go?
      Last edited by Del Boy; 05-11-2009, 16:43.

Comment

Hope someone can answer this.

I am currently attempting to download Gran Turismo(yes i got code after many calls and emails), once its done am i right in thinking i can transfer it to other PSPs? And the same question applies to the 3 free games i got.

Gonna trade the Go in at Game and get maybe and Xbox Elite with CODMW2 and Forza3, will only cost me ?50.

Comment

I believe the free Gran Turismo and 3 free games offer were actually limited to a single console.

All other PSN downloads can be activated to 5 consoles at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Del Boy View Post
            So he would not beable to put games on there without losing all my games?

So the resale value would only ever be for just the console, this gets better and better.

Edit: Would he also lose games i had on my Phat PSP? That i have moved from the PS3 to the Go?
            Yes. Digital downloads are locked to your PSN account. Your PSN account can put added to multiple PSPs but doing so 'activates' that PSP for that account. Once 5 PSPs are activated that's your lot. You can deactivate a PSP to get a slot back though. Also, a PSP is only ever activated for one account at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
              I believe the free Gran Turismo and 3 free games offer were actually limited to a single console.

All other PSN downloads can be activated to 5 consoles at a time.
              Damn them

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
              Yes. Digital downloads are locked to your PSN account. Your PSN account can put added to multiple PSPs but doing so 'activates' that PSP for that account. Once 5 PSPs are activated that's your lot. You can deactivate a PSP to get a slot back though. Also, a PSP is only ever activated for one account at a time.
              Oh so i can put GT and other 3 games on next PSP?

Its all too confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Del Boy View Post
                Damn them

Oh so i can put GT and other 3 games on next PSP?

Its all too confusing.
                No. The freebies are exceptions to the rule. Anythign you actually buy using PSN credit though can be used on 5 PSPs. If you sell your Go then be sure to deactivate it beforehand!

Comment

Ok cheers mate, i have deactivated it and like you said no games work bar 2 demos, how do i go about getting all my details off it? Dont want the new person able to access my account or anything.

Comment

Go to account management, press triangle and delete your account.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just bought a UK PSP Go.

I own a UK PS3 with 2 accounts on it; 1 UK, 1 US.

The US account has some US PSP content on it and I'm wondering;

Do I have to register the US account first on my Go before I do anything else or will it sync with the existing account if I plug it into the PS3 while in the US account?

EDIT - all sorted
                      Last edited by Atticus; 13-03-2010, 05:33.

Comment

AC adapter

Anyone knows if the AC adapter on the PSP GO is universal? I'm asking because, living in Europe, it would be much cheaper to import one from Canada. I know the power cable is different, but that can easily be replaced. But the adapter itself, would it work?
                        Thanks in advance.

Comment

It doesn't actually have a power cable, the adapter itself has a plug attachment. It is removable, so it could be swapped, but it's not a standard power cable.

However it is multi-voltage, so if you had your own adapter you could still use it.

Comment

Working...
                          X