No announcement yet.

slim jp xbox 360 psu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Am also interested in getting a Japanese 360 S. Does anyone know if you need to get a whole new UK power supply (and where to get one) or whether you can use the included power supply and just get a new cable for a UK plug (or adaptor I guess).
    Cheers

Comment

You'll need to get a UK psu and power lead unfortunately as the slim psu's aren't universal.

No idea where you could buy one though (other than trying MS).

Comment

You could just get an Asian 220v unit and save all the ****ing about.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          You could just get an Asian 220v unit and save all the ****ing about.
          Good idea and looking at Play-Asia the Asian units look a bit cheaper too.

Guessing other than the psu the only difference between a Japanese & Asian 360 is the region of dvd (movies) they will play?

Comment

Thanks for the tip about the Asian PSUs. I'll wait see if they release the 4GB version like they just have in Japan.

Comment

Has anyone tried a UK 360S PSU on a Jpn 360S?

Comment

Think about it logically. A JP one converts JP voltage to what the 360 needs. As does the UK one. Tl:dr it'll work just fine.

Comment

It's just nice to have it 100% before hitting that 'on' switch and wincing

Comment

I can confirm it works fine.

Would be nice to find somewhere selling PSUs seperately though so I didn't have to juggle one between 2 consoles.

Comment

Working...
                    X