No announcement yet.

Sony Continuous play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh fook it, I'm gonna take the risk and cancel it, if it dies .. it dies *rocky 4*

I'll worry about it then or whatever.

edit: done and direct debit cancelled

LIVEBLOG!
    Last edited by kernow; 07-02-2011, 14:07.

Comment

We still use ContinuosPlay although it's definitely not the cheapest way to handle things like this.

I know we pretty much pay a premium but we do that for the connivence. When we had a problem when the service first started we phoned up and they sent a courier the following day with a replacement.

Not really bothered about it the PS2 compatibility as although I still play GT4 and probably will when GT6 is released I could happily do without that. One of the reasons I don't want to lose this PS3 is because even when it's been on for a couple of hours it's still completely silent which is important to me.

We've got one of the bigger US PS3s also for import blu-rays but I'd happily swap the two of them to go towards a UK & US model with newer form factor if they were also silent.

Also, I do quite like the look of the newer models even though they quite clearly look cheaper.
      Originally posted by kernow View Post
      You are seriously stupid, I have no idea how you think I was actually mentioning that was a whole PS3 auction when it says BOX ONLY in the bloody title.

Do you browse this forum half awake or something? 'Read the description VERY carefully!'

REALLY? Jesus christ. Not to mention there are several actual 60GB PS3 auctions going for ?150 or so.

Brb though, wondering why my PSP isn't turning on, probably because I haven't fitted the battery or something dumb.

I'm facepalming right now at the sheer thought you were being some kind of intelligence god by telling me WATCH OUT MATE - BOX ONLY!!!11

Comment

Working...
      X