No announcement yet.

DTL-H30001 and HDLoader/Advance- basic setup advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, apparently FreeMCboot won't work on a TEST unit so I'm out of luck there. Ideally I'd like to be able to rip through the PC and FTP over as and when is necessary instead of doing it all in one go or removing the drive when I want to install a new game. Thanks for the advice, though- I might start ripping on the PC now and use my USB>IDE enclosure with winhiip to format and transfer a big block of games over for initial play when I get set up for the first time.
    Last edited by Decider-VT; 09-03-2011, 18:08.

Comment

Wish I had a USB > IDE.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
        Well, apparently FreeMCboot won't work on a TEST unit so I'm out of luck there. Ideally I'd like to be able to rip through the PC and FTP over as and when is necessary instead of doing it all in one go or removing the drive when I want to install a new game. Thanks for the advice, though- I might start ripping on the PC now and use my USB>IDE enclosure with winhiip to format and transfer a big block of games over for initial play when I get set up for the first time.
        Why are you wanting to use that test unit? Just keep aside for when needed.
        I have 10 or more PS2s with knackered lasers that will do the same thing. I would have binned them ages ago if if wasn't for FreeMCboot.

BTW - It is fairly easy to mod a Network adaptor to fit any HDD.
        I'll see if I can get a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by smouty View Post
          I can install FreeMCboot if you send me a mem card.
          Any chance you could do this for me mate?

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
            Any chance you could do this for me mate?
            PM you.

Comment

Working...
            X