Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in/near London interested in ISF calibration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not so much, actually - I've gone the table/shelf route. Of course, only the screen matters for calibration.

End of the month? I'll hold it all off until late November/early Dec to give you time to get everything ready!

Comment

Passing York any time soon?

Comment

Yep, that's no problem. I have another request in Manchester so that could work out nicely - I'll PM you in a sec.

Comment

Next London tour scheduled for the week beginning December 10, give me a PM or message here if you're interested

Comment

We need to get 'Lyris UK tour 2012 - ISF in your face' t-shirts printed.

Comment

How about a wee sticker for the side of your calibrated TV -" I've been probed by Lyris!"

Comment

I think THX actually make little glass-like "THX calibrated" thingies for home theater people to put beside their screens, which they make available to calibrators at extra cost.

I didn't get THX certification yet, I'm content with ISF certification (both companies train people to calibrate to the same standards, they're both standards promoters, not standards setters). It would be nice to have the logo though!

Comment

Working...
                X