Zelda Delivery Situation Report FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erp
    i hope all other DVDBO 26th'ers have received their copies now too.
    Got mine on Sat.

Comment

Got home yesterday to find that my DVDBO copy with bonus disc had been delivered in the afternoon. I've never been so happy that my girlfriend was off work ill - she was there to collect it, saving my lazy behind a trip to the post office.

Comment

Still no sign of my game from pmelon. I can't get an answer from email or phone. I am getting increasingly annoyed by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbalzier
          Still no sign of my game from pmelon. I can't get an answer from email or phone. I am getting increasingly annoyed by the day.
          Still no sign of mine either. If I hadn't bought another copy from dvdboxoffice I'd be a bit peeved by now.

Plus I also heard that he's sending out Canadian copies... I know it sounds stupid but I prefer having a US version without the french text on the box. It sounds a bit pedantic and I'm not that bothered but it would have been nice to know.
          Still, can't complain too much; he is very cheap and it does include a bonus disk for free... much better than most other smallish importers that are charging.

Comment

I STILL haven't got mine from DVDBO! What now??

Comment

I got mine from DVD box office with bonus disk but im going to sell it on e-bay, I just cant stand the french - canadian any more. It makes the bonus disk look cheap, Pal gamers dont even have to deal with the multi-lingual instructions any boxes any more.

Comment

I got an email for Pmelon, my order has been lost in action ft:

Comment

mine too :-(

Comment

I haven't had an email from pmelon and my copy still hasn't arrived. I'll email him when I get home from work

Comment

Got mine from DVDBO with the bonus disc.

Comment

Still no game and still no email explaining why.

Has everyone else got their copy from pmelon/RSDM?

Comment

I still havent received mine, he is not answering the phone so I am going to send him an email. All I do know is that 7 deliveries have been lost, I presume ours are among them. If he hasnt posted me a replacement I am going to cancel my order

Comment

I got my DVDBO copy on Friday morning. My sympathy to those who've not got theirs yet

Comment

Originally posted by Herbalzier
                              I still havent received mine, he is not answering the phone so I am going to send him an email. All I do know is that 7 deliveries have been lost, I presume ours are among them. If he hasnt posted me a replacement I am going to cancel my order
                              I've just got an email saying that mine was one of 8 copies lost in action. He said he'll be sending another copy when he gets another batch, hopefully today. At least he's sending out more copies, he's totally within his rights to not bother considering we never paid extra for recorded delivery.

Comment

Working...
                              X