No announcement yet.

Zelda Delivery Situation Report FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDBO Despatched on the 26th. Not received yet. But I'm not gonna cry over it. Of course they didn't send the games in one big shipment - Especially if they don't want foreign customs to get suspicious.

Comment

Blast!! My buddy who lives about 5 mins away from me received his from dvdbo today, but i haven't got mine sadly (and i pre-ordered 3 months before him dammit!)

Hopefully i shall get it tomorrow.
      Keep us all posted when u peeps get yours...

Kind regards
      Adam
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Im in the same boat as many it seems. Mine was shipped on the day of release with a bonus disc, and, although I was hoping it would arrive this morning, theres been no sign of it.

Hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

Mine came this morning from Pmelon.

Like Rushy, he had to send a second as the first got lost somewhere in the bowls of Royal Mail.

Verily, they want a smack.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as a lot of others here. Shipped from DVDBO on the 26th and yet to receive.

Oh well, I'll eagerly await the postie tomorrow....again!

Comment

I've been next to the door at 7am for the past few days. I fear if he finally does poke Zelda through I might rip his hand clean off.

Comment

i got mine from dvdbo today with bonus.

shipped last wednesday and received today so it took 9 days.

Comment

mine arrives 9.00am friday morning with bonus disk, just stopped playing it for five minutes.

don't need me to tell you how great it is,

Comment

Is it good? (as he waits patiently for the PAl release 8)

Comment

No sign again today for me...
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Hey guys,

This may be of interest to those of you who pre-ordered with DVDBO and didn't receive the bonus disk.

I sent an e-mail yesterday politely asking why i didn't get it, even though i ordered it in January.

The reply i got was to call them, so i did earlier on today.

The guy told me they got a few more copies of the bonus disk in stock, so i say great, send it.....

But there's a catch, he told me the system couldn't handle an order for $0.00, so i had to order something else and he'd attach it. He said it could be anything, a CD, DVD or Game.

I thought it was a bit of a con, but i knew if i gave him to much grief, i wouldn't get very far, so i pre-ordered Ikargua, (i planned on getting it away).

Just thought i'd let you know, and you do have to do it by phone.

Comment

shipped from dvdboxoffice on the 26th march, delivered to my door 4/4/03 not bonus disk and i ordered 1st december

Comment

Mine shipped 26/03/03 and arrived today 04/04/03 via normal post, bonus disk came in the same package.

Joe

Comment

Yippee...
                              My Zelda + bonus disc has arrived too.
                              Originally ordered on the 7th December.
                              Shipped on the the 26th March.
                              Took 10 days but I think this one has been worth the wait!

Comment

Pre-ordered game from DVDBoxOffice...

Like a lot of other people, it got dispatched on the 26th March.

The game arrived this morning, but no bonus disc. For the time being, I've just put the formality of emailing them about it into motion, since I'm not that keen on making an international phonecall just yet; I can get work to pay for that one

Predictably, I'm away all this weekend so I'm not even going to get a chance to PLAY the bloody thing just yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X