No announcement yet.

Zelda Delivery Situation Report FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My copy from pmelon hasn't arrived yet either .

I'm in exactly the same boat as Rushy and davejm, in that I bought it months ago and with a bonus disc.

I hope it bloody arrives tomorrow as I'd like it for the weekend.

If it's not here tomorrow, I'll email them again, and hope they get back to me this time.

Comment

Originally posted by srgbilco
      My RSDM copy has arrived sans bonus disc.
      'sans' ? is that you ordered it with bonus disk but u didn't get one?

Comment

I just trie3d to phone Risingsun and the phone just rang and rang. Most annoying, so I've e-mailed them asking can I cancel the order.

Comment

Paul,

I just sent an email to the other email address you use. All preorders
          paid for prior to the 21st have shipped and FYI there are 2 orders from
          that batch waiting to ship, both of which need updated address
          information that I have yet to receive from the purchaser.

Actually, scratch that - there are now 0 preorders placed before the
          21st waiting to be sent. The 2nd batch of Zeldas will be used to fulfil
          all orders placed after that date as well as those lost by the Royal
          Mail - something that has to be factored in.

Consider your order cancelled.

Regards,

Patrick

thats the latest update from Risingsun.

Comment

Finaly got mine today from Fiocco, sans ( ) Bonus Disc

Comment

Originally posted by homer j
              Still no sign of my copy from dvdbo ft: Hope its not going to be like metroid which took about 25 days after shipping to arrive
              Me neither, and it was sent over a week ago now

Usually any DVDBO orders get here within a week at the longest

I bet that some bastard at customs has got it and keeping it till he's had a good go ft:

Comment

Just had word from pmelon, the guy is working really hard to get everything sorted out. The problems lie with the post office as they have lost numerous packages or delayed shipment. Pmelon has actually shipped every single one.

He is very stressed and extremely busy attempting to sort things out for those who haven't yet recieved their goods. So please don't pester him with emails or phone calls, as it won't get things sorted faster. Please be patient and you will get your copy.

I just feel sorry for the poor guy, f00king stupid royal mail tbh.

Comment

Did he say if he had managed managed to get some more bonus disks?

And Rushy, I was told all the bonus disks were allocated but that they would be trying to get some more. I ordered just before March, so I just hope they're sending the bonus disks seperately or something.

Has anyone got their bonus disk yet and if so, when did you order?

Comment

Yeah, top man.

He's going out of his way to get the situation sorted, when he's not at fault at all.

A pox on the Post Office!

Comment

Don't worry guys, it's well worth the wait. I just got my shipment of the game and bonus discs from my supplier on Tuesday and it's selling like hot cakes 8)

Comment

I just checked my other email address and Patrick from RSDM sent an email asking me to confirm my address. At least he's double checking; understandable if he's having problems with Royal Mail. He also said he's been really busy since the Zelda shipment arrived.
                        Top bloke, i'll definately be using them again.

Comment

Originally posted by davejm
                          I just checked my other email address and Patrick from RSDM sent an email asking me to confirm my address. At least he's double checking; understandable if he's having problems with Royal Mail. He also said he's been really busy since the Zelda shipment arrived.
                          Top bloke, i'll definately be using them again.
                          Yeh as far as I'm aware he's contacting most people to see whether it has been delivered due to the delivery f00k up on royal mails behalf.

Comment

fingers crossed Zelda will arrive tomorrow morning (friday)

come on DVDBO I need it for the weekend

Comment

I can't seem to get a reply from P melon.
                              I was probably one of the first to ask about pre-ordering (actually, I was one of the first as he told me so in an email) Zelda + Bonus Disc (US). Enquired at the same time I got Metroid Prime from him (Jan).
                              Told him I definately wanted it in several emails & confirmations.
                              Sent a cheque over a month ago, thing is, he's not cashed it.
                              I don't know whether this is because he's not received it or can't cope with demand.
                              Emailed him for a response to the above - never heard back.

I'm not having a moan or even pissed off, although I really did want this game. Anyways, if anyone can help me out or point P Melon to this post It'd be greatly appreciated.

I'd also like to point out that this hasn't put me off using him in the future as previous service has been first class.

Cheers people.

Comment

Mine was shipped from DVDBO on the 26th March. Still no sign of it.
                                I really expected it this morning. This has been the longest game delivery so far from DVDBO for me. Everything else has come withtin a week.
                                I think it'll be my turn to suffer the agonising 25 day wait ft:

Comment

Working...
                                X