No announcement yet.

Best 3D TV for PS3 gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I couldn't let it lie, and after hours of youtube tutorials I have managed to install the 3D patch for Ridge Racer 7. And it's ok. The 3D doesn't seem to pop in as much as on VT4 and I am wondering if this is because it has been added later rather than built with 3D in mind. But any way its another on my 3D games list crossed off.

Comment

That is dedication - good work.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        That is dedication - good work.
        Or as my gf calls it obsession. Annoyingly I then popped in Test Drive 2 Unlimited and the PS3 went online downloaded all the updates including the 3D patch. So I have emailed Bandai Namco Support to see what they have to say on the matter. I'm sure they had a good old chuckle in the office about someone emailing regarding content 11 years old for a failed TV format.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          Not on that list, and well worth trying since it's probably the best implementation of 3D I've seen on a game outside of 3DS, is Puppeteer.
          Yes. Also Trine missing from that list and is stellar in 3d (turn the 3d to MAX in settings!).

Comment

I shall certainly check that out although its only digital and normally I only like to buy physical. Is it just Trine 1 that is 3D?

Comment

Trine 2 is as well (PS4 version I might be thinking of). Never played 3

Comment

Well this could take me down another rabbit hole. I had no idea any games on the PS4 had 3D capabilities.

Comment

There really aren't many.

Polybius is 3D compatible too.

Comment

Working...
                  X