Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
    Ace Combat 6, anyone? Play Asia says the US version works on NTSC J and USA but not PAL, which I find a little hard to believe.
    They're probably right tbh.

Dead Rising US is the same -works on any ntsc 360 but not on PAL machines.

Namco's recent releases (Katamari & Eternal Sonata) have all been region locked sadly.

Comment

Does anyone know if the PAL version of Scene It work on a Jap 360???

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

It's a MGS title which have all been region free so far and the US version is region free, so there is like a 99% chance that the PAL one is in fact the same disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Pavey View Post
          Pal Assasins Creed works on my US 360.
          And US copy works on my PAL 360.

Comment

Can anyone confirm if the US version of "Wreckless: The Yakuza missions" (Xbox) works on a PAL Xbox (or even 360)?

Wanting to sell this one mint in package to a shop, I don't know if they'll take this one in.

TA

Comment

mass effect PAL works on my US NTSC 360

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Monk View Post
                mass effect PAL works on my US NTSC 360
                Thanks for that, there's a good chance it'll work on my NTSC-J 360 , have microsoft ever released a game that was locked for just 1 region?

Comment

and just played around 8 hours on ME and i can confirm if you liked KOTOR then you'll love this!! pure awesomeness

Comment

My friend brought his Mass Effect over for me to try, the PAL version (collectors, not that it should make a difference) works on my NTSC-J console

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia View Post
                      Thanks for that, there's a good chance it'll work on my NTSC-J 360 , have microsoft ever released a game that was locked for just 1 region?
                      Forza 2 was region locked, but has been the only one out of all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        Forza 2 was region locked, but has been the only one out of all of them.
                        Yeah but that was locked for everywhere but the initial region wasn't it? I meant like worked for PAL and US but not NTSC-J.

Oh, and Shadowrun was region locked too

Comment

Asian version of Mass Effect works on my PAL console.

Comment

Asian version of 360 Star Wars Complete Saga works on PAL. Mine arrived from YesAsia today & turned out to be the Australian PAL version.

Comment

Anyone know if the US version of Need For Speed Pro Street will work on a Jap 360???

I'm in Washington this week & really fancy picking it up cheap like

Ta,

Neil

Comment

More chance of hell freezing over unfortunately. EA region lock all their 360 games.

btw are you going to the Skins game on Thursday?

Comment

Working...
                                X