Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VG+ have confirmed the US copy of Vampire Rain works on a PAL 360.

Comment

The following is a list of XBOX1 games that i found region-free:

CALL OF DUTY 2 : BIG RED ONE
      CALL OF DUTY 3
      CRASH TWINSANITY
      LEGO STAR WARS
      OPEN SEASON (US Version)
      OUTRUN 2006 : COAST 2 COAST
      ROGUE TROOPER
      SCARFACE
      STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT 2
      THE INCREDIBLE HULK: ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION
      TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX: LOCK DOWN
      TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL: DOUBLE AGENT
      TONY HAWK'S AMERICAN WASTELAND
      ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN
      XIII
      Last edited by Gamefreak; 16-07-2007, 06:05.

Comment

Xbox Auto Modellista US Tuned (USA) works on my PAL 360

Comment

Can someone ammend the 360 list as Sonic pal does not work on ntscj machines.
          Also just to let people know Forza pal doesn't work on jp machines either.

Comment

Apologies if this has been discussed already but...does anyone know if the US version of Jet Set Radio Future is region free and/or 360 compatible or if the pal version is 360 compatible?

Comment

One thing I can tell you is that the JSRF emulation suffers very badly from slow down. I almost wanted to stop playing until someone told me it worked fine on the OG Xbox.

Comment

I can confirm that the PAL version of Blue Dragon works on my US Xbox 360. I assume that the US version would be region free as well.

Comment

Does anyone know if Pal Moto GP '07 works on a NTSC/J machine??

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Just tested PAL Bioshock on my NTSC-J console and it works fine.

Comment

Any news on if US Eternal Sonata is region free?

this is out today in the US...any news of it's region status would be appreciated. this is one title i dont want to wait till october for.

thanks

Comment

Keep an eye on here, sure they'll test it ASAP

Want to be in the know on whats happening here at Videogamesplus.ca? Check back often for updates on hidden gems, preorders shipping and upcoming promotions and sales and more.

Comment

According to some people on GameFAQs (make of this what you will) it will not work in European consoles. No word on Japanese yet, as whenever you ask about Japanese compatibility someone says "no, it doesn't work in European 360s!"

Comment

Oh that doesnt sound good, i really am after this game as well and god only knows when Europe will be seeing it.

Comment

If the US version doesn't work on Japanese/Asian 360's and no English language Asian version appears, then I'll have to wait for the PS3 release. At least it promises extras.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
                                Oh that doesnt sound good, i really am after this game as well and god only knows when Europe will be seeing it.
                                October. European release was confirmed via Atari ages ago!

Comment

Working...
                                X