Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not listed on PA, VG+ - you sure it has a USA release ? (Asian version is region free)

Another couple of region free games for the list

Cabela's Trophy Bucks
    Cabela's Big Game Hunter

Comment

just seen over @ VG+, burnout paradise is NOT region free, but turok IS region free!!
      like i said, i aint tested em myself but usually VG+ are pretty spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        Does anyone know if the PAL version of Dancing Stage works on a Jpn Xbox 360???

Thanks

Neil
        It's locked

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
          It's locked
          Which is poop

The US Version isnt for Jap machines though

Found the Asian version on Play-Asia earlier as well for ?25...just need to find somewhere to buy the bloody mat from on it's own now though

Thanks for that though mucho appreciated

Neil

Comment

Devil May Cry 4 US Version is region free

Devil May Cry 4 for Xbox360From the producer of the original Devil May Cry® and Resident Evil® 4High-definition visuals moving at 60 frames per secondBlend of familiar and new: newcomer Nero clashes with veteran DanteNew characters and environmentsSignature blend of guns and swordplayDeep combo system rewards stylish dispatching of enemiesUnique "Devil Bringer" arm opens up a range of combo optionsDistinct set of weaponry and moves for Nero and DanteExceed System allows Nero to charge up his sword with a throttle effect, revving up to three levels with powerful attack optionsNew active style change system for Dante allows him to switch ...

Comment

Oh my GOD, that cover art, Capcom USA strikes again!

Here's hoping the UK version is also region free!
              Edit: but it has the same cover
              Last edited by Lyris; 04-02-2008, 23:47.

Comment

What about the Asian Lost Odyssey?

Region free on PAL and all that.

Lost Odyssey (English language Version) for Xbox360, Xbox OneInnovative RPG gameplay: Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) elements are blended into the game's traditional role-playing game system, enabling players to make strategic decisions for a more immersive and deep gameplay experience.Engaging and unparalleled emotional story: With story sequences penned by award-winning Japanese novelist Kiyoshi Shigematsu in cooperation with producer Hironobu Sakaguchi,Lost Odyssey sets a new benchmark for the RPG genre with a combination of true-to-life cinematics and an intriguing story of an immortal man.Massive scope: The massively scoped worlds, memorable characters and epic storyline play as an intense and unsettling ...

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia View Post
                  Devil May Cry 4 US Version is region free

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...8uy-43-bn.html
                  yeah i hope the PAL version is!!
                  my local indy game store is great, he will let me take the game and try it out to see if its region free, if not take it back with no probs! but he is selling DMC for 37 quid and play have it for ?29, now i dont wanna sound cheap, but if i can save a few ?'s then why not eh?

if any one gets it early, please post if PAL version works on US 360 please!

cheers

Comment

There's people who've tried the PAL version on US consoles on certain suspicious websites...i posted it before but the post got removed, probably because i mentioned a specific one.

Comment

so did the PAL version of DMC work on a US 360 please?

Comment

It has been confirmed to yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                          It has been confirmed to yeah.
                          cool!! thanks a lot!

Comment

Updated to here. Thanks mariomark for the update a couple of pages back.

Comment

yep PAL DMC 4 works on a US NTSC 360
                              just got it and its awesome!!

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                Which is poop

The US Version isnt for Jap machines though

Found the Asian version on Play-Asia earlier as well for ?25...just need to find somewhere to buy the bloody mat from on it's own now though

Thanks for that though mucho appreciated

Neil
                                Well the DSU (UK release) game has the same acheivements, etc. as the DDR Universe (US release). They're recognized as the same game on Live. I want 2 but don't have a US 360. This is the kind of reason why I need to get a US 360.

Comment

Working...
                                X