Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if an Asian/US version of V Tennis 3/Power Smash 3 is compatible with the PAL 360?

Comment

It's not out in the US until the 20th and I can't find a Japanese release for 360, though the PS3 Power Smash 3 is out now.

Comment

Not that anyone cares (or me) but at the games shop I work at, we have been selling the US version of Pimp My Ride for the 360 because it's region free.

If it's gotta go on the list, then it's gotta go on the list!
        Last edited by MarioMark; 16-03-2007, 14:29. Reason: typo

Comment

GRAW 2 360 PAL version works on US NTSC 360 console

Comment

Had a quick dabble with the search function and not been able to come up with an answer that way - anyone know if US Xbox Shenmue 2 is region free?

I ask due to this;

Wholesale video games supplier, distributor, and vendor for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch. Buy rare and exclusive titles such as Frost Punk Victorian Edition, Darkest Dungeon, Hello Kitty, Lumo, 88 Heroes, and more! GameQuestDirect stocks the most extensive selection of Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo video games!

Comment

Want to be in the know on whats happening here at Videogamesplus.ca? Check back often for updates on hidden gems, preorders shipping and upcoming promotions and sales and more.

We have just tested the 4 new games releassed today for the XBOX360 to see if they are region free. Seems 2 out of 4 games approve Region Free play!! Virtua Tennis 3 - 360 and Earth Defense Force 2017 - 360 ARE REGION FREE. UEFA Championships League 2006-2007 - 360 and Armored Core 4 - 360 are NOT region free.
              Armored Core 4 is not region free? This is must be the first SEGA published game that is not region free, but what's strange is VT3 IS region free!

What's happened to the thread creator. He's not updated the list since November!

Comment

Looks like VT3 is region free, completely, but EDF 2017 is PAL/U locked.

And I turned down the chance of the JPN version on here a couple of days back!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Had a quick dabble with the search function and not been able to come up with an answer that way - anyone know if US Xbox Shenmue 2 is region free?

I ask due to this;

http://www.gamequestdirect.com/80552912065.html

According to this, not on a JPN console dunno about PAL
                  Last edited by Swallow; 30-03-2007, 15:05.

Comment

Tetris Evolution (US) works on PAL machines, but not NTSC-J.

Comment

Does anyone know if F.E.A.R (PAL) will work on a japanese console?

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia View Post
                        Does anyone know if F.E.A.R (PAL) will work on a japanese console?
                        I'm pretty sure it's region free. I have the NTSC version which plays on both my NTSC-J and PAL consoles.

Comment

Thanks! Also, any news of guitar hero 2 being region free?

Comment

It's Activision so it might be. I'm getting the PAL version at the weekend so I'll test it on the NTSC-J console and report back.

Comment

yeah cool!! thanks for that as i was also thinking of this game!! but might wait and see if they bring out a wireless guitar for it!

Comment

anyone know if Ricky Ponting/Brian Lara cricket is region free or will work on japanese console?

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X