Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gazzawilcs
    Does anyone know if NHL 2K7 is region free?
    Unfortunately it's not (EA's NHL 07 isn't either)

Comment

Someone over at GamesRadar seems to think the asian Gears works on a PAL console:

Originally posted by 7506dan
      by the way the asian version of gears of war is region free even if it doesn't say so on playasia, received it from there a few days ago and it does work so you can get it for less than 25 quid there.
      Anyone else imported it?

Why doesn't PA say so, and why does it describe it as NTSC-J - the list in this thread says the NTSC-J version isn't region-free... Is the Asian version diffferent? Is there a risk I'd get sent a Jap version? I've been sent a PAL version from 'Asia' before...
      Last edited by egparadigm; 07-12-2006, 12:45.

Comment

John Beaulieu posted a couple of pages back confirming the Asian version is region free......a few people on other forums have confirmed this too so not sure why P-A are still insisting it isn't.

If you order the Asian version from them then that's what you'll get (very much doubt they'd send you the Japanese version instead).....afaik there's no difference in terms of content between this & the US/ PAL versions.

Comment

Does anyone know of a Ice Hockey game on NTSC/J format, my son is desperate for a Hockey Game but doesnt seem to be one on NTSC/J?? Heeeeellllp please!

Comment

Anyone know whether Pal WWE Raw Vs Smackdown 2007 on 360 will play on a Jpn Machine.

Comment

Viva pinata

I know the US version of Viva Pinata works on PAL/US consoles but not JPN (which mine is)

Does the PAL version work on a JPN 360 though? Has anyone got both and can try?

Cheers

bm
              Last edited by bootmonster; 13-12-2006, 08:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Gazzawilcs
                Does anyone know of a Ice Hockey game on NTSC/J format, my son is desperate for a Hockey Game but doesnt seem to be one on NTSC/J?? Heeeeellllp please!
                As far as I know there aren't any & unfortunately the US/ PAL versions of both NHL 07 & NHL 2K7 are region locked.

Comment

Region free xbox games

Well I have a question for anyone...I can't play Doom 3 or Half life 2 through my VGA cable on my 360...The Pal 50 problem...Would the region free US version of Doom 3 fix this???And is the US version of Half life region free???Any help is most welcome...Thanks

Comment

The US version of Doom 3 should work fine as it runs @ 60hz. Not sure if Half Life 2 is region free or not.

Comment

Does anyone know if PAL Amped 3 will work on a JAP 360?

I like my snowboarding games and HMV have it for ?9.99 delivered

thanks

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by neostar
                        Does anyone know if PAL Amped 3 will work on a JAP 360?
                        It doesn't.

Comment

thanks for letting me know, bit of a shame

Comment

makes me laugh why some games are region free and others not!!!
                            you'd think nowadays they'd make ALL games multiregion!!

Comment

PAL version of Lost Planet has been confirmed on here as being region free on US/JPN consoles.

Comment

is lost planet def region free, i mean PAL version on US NTSC console please?

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X