Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pal split second works on my japanese machine

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
      pal split second works on my japanese machine
      Great. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Had a brainwave the other night, Google Docs is a great way of trying to maintain and use this, instead of having to keep jump between posts etc. I've just cannibalised the list that xbox-sky used to maintain and stuck it up for now, and set it so anyone with the link can view. I'll have a shot at including any updates we've already got from this thread (ideally with a link to the post in the notes column), but if there's anyone else who wants to help contribute that has a Google account, drop me an email and I'll sort you out with edit permissions.

Comment

Just a quicky guys.

Is the PAL Megadrive collection Region Free on Jpn 360??

Cant see it in the updated list

Ta

Neil

Comment

No, but the US version will work on NTSC-J.

Comment

does anyone know if pal dragons age/sacred 2/marvel ultimate alliance 2 work on a japanese machine please

Comment

LEGO Harry Potter - PAL version is JPN360 compatible.

Comment

anyone know if pal War for cybertron will work on a USA 360? just I have a spare copy and if so would like to send it to a friend

Comment

Sorry, if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if i buy a PAL Game that works on my NTSC console, will i be still able to get DLC if im playing it in the states?

Ie: I buy Alan Wake in India, then take it to the USA, can i still download the new DLC?

Comment

Yes, you can use DLC from whatever region, it's all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        Had a brainwave the other night, Google Docs is a great way of trying to maintain and use this, instead of having to keep jump between posts etc. I've just cannibalised the list that xbox-sky used to maintain and stuck it up for now, and set it so anyone with the link can view. I'll have a shot at including any updates we've already got from this thread (ideally with a link to the post in the notes column), but if there's anyone else who wants to help contribute that has a Google account, drop me an email and I'll sort you out with edit permissions.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CID68MUP
                        Really nice job - that looks a pretty comprehensive list!

Just one addition I can see:

NCAA Football 11 (US) won't work on a PAL 360. I've tried on my PAL 360 & VG+ have also confirmed in their blog.

Comment

Anyone know if Sega Megadrive Ultimate Collection PAL 360 is region free?

Comment

Nope i had it a while ago assuming it would be and it wasnt region free im afraid.

Comment

Bottoms. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Is Halo Reach PAL ver, compatible with a JP 360?

Comment

Working...
                                X