Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers, most appreciated! Good luck - maybe, possibly, Supermonkeyballs had a locked promo copy. I'll cross my fingers for you!

Edit: let's throw a link to the list on the new page: http://www.ntsc-uk.co.uk/showthread....=1#post1806068

Comment

Does no-one have Dark Souls PAL and an NTSC-J 360 with which to test it? Pleeeease! I'll be your friend!

Comment

Anyone know if the PAL version of Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition is region free?

Comment

Bought yesterday a 250gb pal console, so i will help you more from now

Nail'd pal works on NTSC-J

Comment

Originally posted by PenguinJim View Post
            Does no-one have Dark Souls PAL and an NTSC-J 360 with which to test it? Pleeeease! I'll be your friend!
            I'll try it for you in the next half hour and report back fella .

Comment

I'll kick myself if it does. I ordered the $62 basic US version from Play-Asia over the weekend. Could have got the PAL Limited Edition from ShopTo for ?40 delivered instead! But I heard the PAL version doesn't work on NTSC-US, and didn't want to risk it. D:

But thanks! All info is good info!

Comment

Uh-oh. Another soul lost to the addictive humanity-crushing experience of Dark Souls!

Comment

Sorry for the delay in checking but I was waiting till I'd opened my Ltd Ed Dark Souls. Sorry to report back that it doesn't work.

Did try out a couple of rentals that I've got at the moment, those being Sonic Generations and Driver San Fransisco, both of them work just fine

Comment

The first two were, but just wanting to check to see if there had been confirmation either way about PAL Saints Row 3 being region free?

Also, it's not out yet, but thinking of buying PAL Rayman Origins on 360. Most Ubisoft games are region free, right?

Comment

Thanks Womble9, list updated!

Johnny, some Ubisoft games are region-locked. For example, PAL Armored Core games are all locked. PAL Assassin's Creed II was region-free, but PAL Brotherhood only works on PAL and NTSC-J, indicating a possible rise in the region-lockiness of Ubisoft games. And, of course, Ubisoft are bastards. :P

Comment

Thanks for the info. Will keep an eye out for any region free news.

Comment

hi.. does anyone know if the PAL sports 2 game for kinect will work on my ntsc US machine ?

Comment

Anyone have the good word on Catherine?

Comment

US version does not work on either NTSC-J or PAL hardware.

Comment

I imported catherine on PS3 and really liked it ,IMO excellent game

Comment

Working...
                                X