Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Silent Hill Downpour is down as working on PAL machines according to VG+.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      Darkness 2 PAL won't work in an NTSC-J 360.
      That's a shame, the original worked and was quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by PenguinJim View Post
        That's a shame, the original worked and was quite good.
        I know

As for other stuff, any word on PAL Asura's Wrath and (I know it's not quite out yet) PAL Ninja Gaiden 3 on an Asian console?

Comment

Final Fantasy XIII-2 PAL does not work on an Asian 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            Any word on PAL Asura's Wrath and (I know it's not quite out yet) PAL Ninja Gaiden 3 on an Asian console?
            Ninja Gaiden 3 (PAL) is region-locked.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
              Ninja Gaiden 3 (PAL) is region-locked.
              Ah crap Thanks for pointing that out anyway.

Comment

We don't have anything concrete on Hunted: The Demon Forge. It's ?5.84 at Shopto, but I had a browse around and a fairly disreputable source says:

Hunted.The.Demons.Forge.PAL.XBOX360-snip-
                Seemingly region locked PAL only.

Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City PAL region locked on NTSC-J. Seems to be an annoying trend at the minute, PAL/US version of games being region free but locked to Asian/Japanese consoles

Comment

Any word on PAL Binary Domain on JPN/Asian system?

Comment

Anyone got anything on Gears of War 3? It's ?10 (+ ?1 intl. delivery) at the moment.

Edit: apparently doesn't work on NTSC-J. :/ Probably because making Gears 1 and Gears 2 region-free caused them to be massive failures.

Comment

Did you find out anything about Binary Domain, Johnny? It's ?14.86 now! o_O

Edit: nothing concrete, but it does appear to be region-free. Not an easy decision!
                        Last edited by PenguinJim; 30-03-2012, 14:35.

Comment

Heh, already took advantage of that deal Bought it on PS3 just in case, didn't want to be burned again after Darkness 2 and Op Raccoon City.

Comment

Well I did find out about the free DLC for Binary Domain... but not on PS3. Sorry!

A couple of MP character models, no big deal!

Comment

Seems PAL Binary Domain is completely region free after all:

Binary Domain for Xbox360, Xbox One, Xbox Series XBackward Compatibility: Xbox One and Xbox Series XWho is humanityÀs true enemy?Binary Domain is an original squad-based shooter by Toshihiro Nagoshi, the creator behind some of SEGAâ€s most well-know video game franchises, including the critically acclaimed Yakuza series. Binary Domain puts players in the middle of a fast paced and intense battle for humanity in a robot-invaded 2080 Tokyo. Fighting through the derelict lower levels of the city, players control an international peace-keeping squad that soon starts to question their surroundings and the choices they make. Are the robots becoming more human, ...

Comment

If anyone finds out whether PAL Ridge Racer Unbounded works on a Japanese/Asian console I'd appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                                X