Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By ntsc-j console, i mean i bought my console from Singapore and all Ntsc-j games work on it.

Comment

Gears of War 3 is on our list as not working. FIFAs are quite variable.

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
      Tekken tag 2 pal version works on my japanese xbox 360
      Thanks!

Comment

does anyone know if the pal version of lollipop chainsaw will work on the japanese machine ?

Comment

Play-Asia says it will. Let us know for sure, please!

Comment

Fifa 13 is out

Hi All,

Fifa 13 is out. Playasia says that Fifa 13 Ntsc-j is compatible with PAL consoles. Any ideas about FIFA 13 PAL being compatible with Ntsc-j or Ntsc-consoles?

Has anyone tested it out?

Comment

Originally posted by anikemit View Post
              Hi All,

Does gears of war 3 (PAL version) work on an Ntsc-J xbox 360 console? And will FIFA 13 (PAL version) work on an ntsc-j console?

I know FIFA 13's not out yet, but it will good to know asap.

Thanks
              Gears of War 3 (Pal) works on a JPN 360.

Anyone know if Rayman Origins (PAL) works on a JPN 360?

Comment

Originally posted by hoyteamx View Post
                Gears of War 3 (Pal) works on a JPN 360.
                Is that your personal experience? Because others say nope (the Play-Asia page was updated after and independently of the Wikia).

Comment

yep lollipop chainsaw pal version works on my japanese machine

Comment

Originally posted by PenguinJim View Post
                    Is that your personal experience? Because others say nope (the Play-Asia page was updated after and independently of the Wikia).
                    Thought I was going crazy for a min after I read your post but nope, I`m playing a used PAL copy of GoW3 on my JPN Xbox 360 Slim.

Comment

Well, the Wikia was wrong about Mass Effect 2 (we fixed that for them). Play-Asia are generally right, but I've never really depended on them, per se. I wonder if promotional copies are locked, or if later discs are unlocked..?

I have no idea!

Comment

Originally posted by PenguinJim View Post

Thats good news, i just hope that there's no difference between the old xbox 360 and the new slim one in regard to region compatibility. And which verison of GoW3 do you have? Limted edition/ epic edition or the normal one??

Comment

guys playasia says that Fifa 13 PAL is compatible with ntsc-j Japan console. Can anybody confirm on this?

Comment

Does the PAL GTA IV : the complete edition playable in the ntsc-j xbox 360 ? thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
                              Does the PAL GTA IV : the complete edition playable in the ntsc-j xbox 360 ? thanks !
                              yes.........i have a PAL GTA 4 and it works on my ntsc-j console

Comment

Uhm , just one more thing . Does the Lost and The Damned , and The Ballad of Gay Tony compatible also(Pal Version to Ntsc-j 360) ? sorry for this stupid question .

Comment

Working...
                                X