Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Uhm , just one more thing . Does the Lost and The Damned , and The Ballad of Gay Tony compatible also(Pal Version to Ntsc-j 360) ? sorry for this stupid question .
    not sure about those cuz i havent played those episodes. sorry

Comment

Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
      Uhm , just one more thing . Does the Lost and The Damned , and The Ballad of Gay Tony compatible also(Pal Version to Ntsc-j 360) ? sorry for this stupid question .
      if you mean Episodes from Liberty City, yes it works and it's listed in the OP
      Don't know about the Complete Edition, but consider R* games usually are region free (pal version of course)

i tried 3 pal games i have and which are not yet listed :

Alpha Protocol - it works
      The Last Templar - it works
      The Cursed Crusade - doesn't work

also, i noticed Just Cause 2 it's not mentioned into the compatible games list

Comment

FIFA 13 PAL compatibility with Ntsc-J consoles?

Originally posted by anikemit View Post
        guys playasia says that Fifa 13 PAL is compatible with ntsc-j Japan console. Can anybody confirm on this?
        guys playasia says that Fifa 13 PAL is compatible with ntsc-j Japan console. Can anybody confirm on this? Im posting again........really need to know.....................

Comment

Crash Time III pal DOESN'T work on J-NTSC

Comment

Kengo: Zero - PAL

Does the UK (PAL) release work on NTSC-U machines? My 360 is American, and I'd like to buy the cheaper PAL Kengo: Zero locally.

Comment

Guys any news about the compatibility of Halo 4 and Call of Duty black ops 2 (PAL versions) on Ntsc-J (japan) consoles??

Comment

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if a US copy of Zoids Assualt is playable on PAL or Jpn 360??

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

Guys any news about the compatibility of Halo 4 and Call of Duty black ops 2 (PAL versions) on Ntsc-J (japan) consoles??

Halo 4 looks safe.

I haven't heard of the other one, but Play-Asia don't seem to know yet.

Edit: darnit, edited to plop the quote in, and now the link's stuck to anikemit's name. I don't know how to fix it! I'm not Captain Website!
                  Last edited by PenguinJim; 16-11-2012, 14:42.

Comment

HALO 4 PAL and CALL of DUTY black ops 2 NTSC are both region free

Originally posted by PenguinJim View Post

Halo 4 looks safe.

I haven't heard of the other one, but Play-Asia don't seem to know yet.

Edit: darnit, edited to plop the quote in, and now the link's stuck to anikemit's name. I don't know how to fix it! I'm not Captain Website!
                    HALO 4 PAL and CALL of DUTY black ops 2 NTSC are both region free. Tested it out personally

Comment

Thank you! I'm jealous - I spent my New Game Money on AC3 because my friend LOVES AC3 and I owed him a favour, so I thought I'd get AC3 to play with him, and now I'm reading comments about how it's not a great game.

Meanwhile, Halo 4 sounds great great great great great.

Oh, well. At least I'll have AC3 PAL to test on NTSC-J within the next few days, to confirm Play-Asia's findings.

Comment

That's so strange that your PAL Lost Odyssey works on your US 360. I was in Australia and bought Lost Odyssey PAL but it refused to work on my NTSC-US 360 (which was all I had with me). Could be an Australian thing in my case? I had to order a US copy through eBay instead. :/
                        Can I get some kind of confirmation on this?

I want to buy LO, but I want the cheaper UK PAL version, or the English Asian version, or the Aussie version, since the latter two come in oversized boxes.

I've also heard people have trouble getting the 4th disc to boot in a lot of cases, since it wasn't packaged properly.

My 360 is Canadian (NTSC-U). I've checked various forums, and some says the PAL version of Lost Odyssey doesn't work on NTSC-U systems, and others categorically state that it does. Different printings perhaps?

Advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          Hey guys,

Does anyone know if a US copy of Zoids Assualt is playable on PAL or Jpn 360??

Ta muchly

Neil
                          Play Asia says it works on a JP machine. Think I'll grab a copy.

Comment

@ Sketcz

Boiling the 4th disc apparently fixes it!

I'd certainly recommend against AUSTRALIAN Lost Odyssey on a NTSC-US machine. Mine was just a copy from a Target store - not online or imported or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                              Play Asia says it works on a JP machine. Think I'll grab a copy.
                              Thanks for that buddy totally missed that...will see if I can find a cheap copy myself now

Neil

Comment

@ Sketcz

Boiling the 4th disc apparently fixes it!

I'd certainly recommend against AUSTRALIAN Lost Odyssey on a NTSC-US machine. Mine was just a copy from a Target store - not online or imported or anything.
                                Cheers! Bought a cheap copy off eBay UK for a fiver. I saw the boiling disc trick today on Youtube - mental!

Comment

Working...
                                X