No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I buy a Japanese XBOX 360 eventually, will those 3 cave games and Raiden 4 and fighters be good enough for Japanese shoot them ups on HDTV bearing in the mind I got raiden 3 and all cave games on PS2. As I don't like PS2 output on HDTV.

Comment

As I've made public in an off topic thread, the Jp 360 I bought from another forum member (in anticipation of these games) never arrived. So I still need one.

VGI tell me they might be getting some in at some point soon. If they do, that's where I'll be getting mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary View Post
        If I buy a Japanese XBOX 360 eventually, will those 3 cave games and Raiden 4 and fighters be good enough for Japanese shoot them ups on HDTV bearing in the mind I got raiden 3 and all cave games on PS2. As I don't like PS2 output on HDTV.
        Raiden 4 is native 480x640 so will no doubt look nice like Ikaruga does. Deathsmiles is optimised for HD, a higher resolution than the arcade game. The low res stuff will always look best on CRT.

Comment

Pre-ordered Ketsui I've always read great things about it, I look forward to playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
            Pre-ordered Ketsui I've always read great things about it, I look forward to playing it.
            Good one, thats really a wonderful shooters. I like everything of it, from the lookings to the music to the scoring system...that can sound simple but is a pain in the arse to work properly (altough I find it much less pain than dodonpachi one)

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              As I've made public in an off topic thread, the Jp 360 I bought from another forum member (in anticipation of these games) never arrived. So I still need one.

VGI tell me they might be getting some in at some point soon. If they do, that's where I'll be getting mine.
              Funny that I was thinking of bunging an email to Lee over this when it gets closer to the time as cant afford it till beginning of Jan (decided to spend money on games as Id rather get one just after DDPDJ comes out not before).
              Last edited by Guest; 09-11-2008, 14:53.

Comment

My good lady has promised me a Japanese 360 and shooters for my birthday in January so tell Lee he has a second order.

Comment

For now I ordered the games....when they finally arrive I'll start to think on how to get the console.

By the way I did an unique order on play-asia...this means that they will send me the games when they are BOTH in stock? (Ketsui coming January being the lates).

I hope they dont lose my copy of DDP in the process...

Comment

Originally posted by Shumpaloompa View Post
                    For now I ordered the games....when they finally arrive I'll start to think on how to get the console.

By the way I did an unique order on play-asia...this means that they will send me the games when they are BOTH in stock? (Ketsui coming January being the lates).

I hope they dont lose my copy of DDP in the process...
                    I don't know if Play Asia ship when both are stock at the same time, or if they reserve one and then wait for the next item to be in stock before shipping.

I've always done orders separately as it helps to avoid customs fees.

Comment

Well Ill not have custom fees by the day they ship anyways....they (italian gvnt) are setting the limit to 150eu so im covered

Comment

Seems DOJ BL Extra has been delayed.

Comment

I was told it's the same for Ketsui too. Bah humbug.

Comment

Bit of a relief really. I pre-ordered Ketsui, DDP and Death Smiles not long back but money troubles have hit me hard so delay gives me a bit of breathing room with the pre-order.

Comment

Just got an email from play-asia confirming. An ambiguous Q1, 2009 is the date they are giving now.

I think ketsui has been delayed a Long time.

Comment

Ketsui was delayed a while ago due to concerns about the accuracy of the port. I'd imagine this is being delayed for the same reason, it sucks but it's for the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X