No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope they can fix DDP first though and avoid any of the same problems with it. I've never played Ketsui so i'm looking very forward to it. To give me an idea what other cave titles does it compare to? Guwange, Esprade, Espgaluda, etc.

Naming those titles makes me wish Cave would put out some sort of compilation of titles that they have never released on a home console. I want Guwange so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
      Hope they can fix DDP first though and avoid any of the same problems with it. I've never played Ketsui so i'm looking very forward to it. To give me an idea what other cave titles does it compare to? Guwange, Esprade, Espgaluda, etc.

Naming those titles makes me wish Cave would put out some sort of compilation of titles that they have never released on a home console. I want Guwange so bad.
      I'd love to see ports of the other cave titles to the 360...hopefully if Ketsui & Death Smiles sell well enough then we'll get the ports of others too.

Personally I'd love to see port's of Muchi Muchi, Esp.Ra.De, Progear & Espgaluda 2

At the the moment I'm just gald we are getting shooters at all on the 360...fingers crossed Ketsui comes out properly.
      I still havent opened DDP DOJ Black Label because I started back on the PS2 version again instead.

Neil

Comment

Great news. Can't wait for these to come out. Hope at least one of them sells well enough to justify Cave releasing more ... maybe I'm just getting greedy now.

Can't wait to a) get into Death Smiles and b) be able to play Ketsui again without breaking the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
          Think DoDonPachi, but swap the jet for a helicopter.

Comment

how come the shooters like do don pachi and shooting love are more expenisive then the usual games

Comment

The new shmups are always expensive for popular titles as they have a huge cult following and importers especially know this. Add onto the price of exchange rate at moment and their not cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                The new shmups are always expensive for popular titles as they have a huge cult following and importers especially know this. Add onto the price of exchange rate at moment and their not cheap.
                wondered about that on play asia i must say

Comment

I do hope to god that Muchi Muchi Pork gets a console release. I'm listening to the soundtrack now and reminds me of all things good and japanesey jolly. Very Pop N Twinbee which i'm a fan of. Of course it probably plays absolutly nothing like that, its the essence of niceness that counts.

Comment

It looks like Ketsui but more colourful and with pigs all over the place. It plays a bit like Batrider. Its regarded as Yagawas best Cave project.

In an interview on the DS blog, IKD says he'd like to do Daifukkatsu next.

Comment

Yeah, from my brief play of MMP I almost instantly prefered it to Ibara / Pink Sweets, not sure how I'd rank it on the whole against some of the others but I've got a lot more interested in it than I was expecting to.

I would be well on board with having Daifukkatsu ported.

Comment

Originally posted by Play-Asia
                        This is an important e-mail update regarding your pending Death Smiles [First Print Limited Edition] preorder (#13051871).

According to our suppliers there will be a big shortage on this item as the publisher has decided to make only a very small print run of the first print edition.

Despite our very best efforts to reserve as many limited editions
                        beforehand, our suppliers have informed us that only a very small
                        percentage of the preorder will be made available. We currently have to expect that we might be unable to accommodate all pending preorders.

At present we are only able to confirm all orders with order numbers lower than 13054500. Orders with higher order numbers unfortunately cannot be confirmed at the moment.
                        Looks like I'm ok (unless I'm really bad at counting and 13051871 > 13054500), hope none of the rest of you lose out as a result though. Who'da thunk it, a limited edition having limited availability?

Comment

(14323824)

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Looks like I'm ok (unless I'm really bad at counting and 13051871 > 13054500), hope none of the rest of you lose out as a result though. Who'da thunk it, a limited edition having limited availability?
                            Looks like I'm ok as well...

Just looked at the estimated cost though for my first print edition & including shipping based on an exchange rate of $1.4/?1 & iincluding shipping I'm looking at a bill for ?68 not bad considering the now expected limited run.

Glad I got my order in early now

Neil

Comment

I'm not... 13057 and something. Play Asia already told me once that they didn't have enough copies of something to later confirm all orders, let's hope this turn true for Death Smiles too.

Comment

Awesome news ...

Mushihime-sama Futari 1.5 announced for Jp 360!

Comment

Working...
                                X