• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been scratching my head but I can't better that

Comment

Broomstick Heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
        Lolitas aside its a more accessable game. All it needs is some ghastly generic boxart and a name like "Halloween shooter witches" and it'll be a budget bin sensation!
        You're right, it is probably Cave's most accessible game (difficulty-wise), but I can't see the theme being attractive to Western eyes, especially the little girls wearing suspenders and high-heels bit. Another problem is that I doubt Cave will sell the rights for it to be sold as a budget game. In the past they have been notorious for their high licensing fees. Maybe that will change this time, I suppose it depends how badly they need the cash. Japanese companies aren't exactly riding high at the moment...

Comment

Futari will be region free.

Comment

Amazing. I hope Kotaku haven't messed this up...

Comment

**** me.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                Amazing. I hope Kotaku haven't messed this up...
                Asada previously said on the blog that Cave were considering making it region free and it would be decided by TGS time. I'm just hoping the Cave blog gets updated soon for absolute confirmation.

Comment

Fingers crossed that news is true

Comment

Same here. I don't have a Jpn 360 anymore and Mushihimesama was my fav cave shooter on the ps2.

Comment

PLEASE let this be true! I love Mushimisama!

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how the sale figures compare with Death Smiles, which was considered a huge success shifting 30,000.

Comment

I'd have stuck a pre-order down for this months ago except P-A still aren't accepting orders for the Limited Edition. What's the hold up?

Comment

I hated the screen options and size IIRC when I bought the PS2 version..was a long time ago. Not having any Jamma/Arcade options..I'd ****ing love to play this!

Comment

Not played this one before and although I'm crap at them I do enjoy this genre.

I've just had a look on PlayAsia and it's ?42:88 which scared the hell out of me!! I hadn't really looked at prices before as I've only got a UK 360 but it seems to be about the same for Cave games apart from the limited editions which are two or three times the price.

Excuse my stupidity but I can't find info on PlayAsia as to what you get with the limited editions? This is my first 360 import so is the ?42:00 about right or am I just looking at the wrong shops?

It's not cheap but I know I'm just not going to be able to resist buying this anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                                Not played this one before and although I'm crap at them I do enjoy this genre.

I've just had a look on PlayAsia and it's ?42:88 which scared the hell out of me!! I hadn't really looked at prices before as I've only got a UK 360 but it seems to be about the same for Cave games apart from the limited editions which are two or three times the price.

Excuse my stupidity but I can't find info on PlayAsia as to what you get with the limited editions? This is my first 360 import so is the ?42:00 about right or am I just looking at the wrong shops?

It's not cheap but I know I'm just not going to be able to resist buying this anyway.
                                The price is typical John tbh, I'm waiting on the ltd edition which hasn't opened for pre orders yet mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X