No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with a JPN xbox account, there is an inteview with the Producer on Mushihime, looks like there was a competition to win a load of goodies inluding T-shirts, Fans, etc too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
      Well the Japanese 360 version of Mushi Futari 1.5 has been confirmed as region free incase anyone was waiting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5YtaSG_78
      Thanks for the heads up. Time to buy some JPN points for the DLC!

Comment

Can anyone remember how much MBL was for Death Smiles? I think it was 1200 points. Hoping it'll be the same for Futari (got about 1300 on my Jpn account at present).

When I saw On Demand games couldn't be bought on Jpn Marketplace with a UK 360 I started to get a bit worried about whether the DLC for Futari would be available or not. Hoping it's a different story for DLC. Fingers crossed.

Comment

I think it was 1200 too - originally it was due to be a little more but at release I'm sure that's what it was.

edit: Digging a lot of the display options - the multi-screen one looks awesome for superplay DVD generation. Also my order is in "preparing order" status!
          Last edited by fuse; 23-11-2009, 11:42.

Comment

My LTD copy of Mushi has shipped

Comment

Got my LE Futari today ... can't wait to give it a go tonight

Comment

Does it come in a slip-case?

Comment

Mine's still sealed up but it appears to be more of a box than a slipcase. There's a pic of the packaging in the news bit on vgi's front page.

Comment

It's a box, pics here.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
                      It's a box, pics here.
                      That guys stick pics on the following page are worth a look. looks 10x better in the flesh than it did on that promotional pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
                        Well the Japanese 360 version of Mushi Futari 1.5 has been confirmed as region free incase anyone was waiting...
                        Are any of the others Region Free?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                          Are any of the others Region Free?
                          No fraid not

All the early releases are locked.

Neil

Comment

Will the Version 1.01 download code work when signed in with a UK Gamertag?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
                              Will the Version 1.01 download code work when signed in with a UK Gamertag?

Thanks.
                              As long as the Japanese account it was downloaded on is on the machine then yes. It doesn't have to besigned in, just on the system.

Comment

Yes but you'll have to set up a JPN account to download 1.01 initially as it won't show on the market place for download using a UK account, will work fine logged in on a UK gamertag after that though

EDIT
                                Too late in my reply

Comment

Working...
                                X